This is not my first break up but it's getting to me so bad

Sr20guy.

Hi my name is jay this is not my first breakup but we were together since feb2011 till october of 2011 it was her first lasting so long. We kicked it everywhere literally,she would sleep over for days straight always on weeknds, we would walk everywhere together,

everything was cool pretty much we would have our fights insecurites break ups but as time went by i felt somthing fishy 6 months into our relationship i find out she was 16 the whole time 15 for half 16 from june forward.

I forgave but it hurt how i got called a liar the whole time when she was doing, time passed by i noticed her qouting poems & i went to her house & see her ex bookmarked on her page which she had been quoting from the whole time..

As time passes by we forgave but things got more serious my mom would cook for her dad would too they woudl go out of there way alot like me too then a saturday a week ago my mom says we might move i tell her i guess my tone sounded like i did not care ? so she decides to say im thinking about breaking up after i ask her if thats what she is thinking about she said yea. She ends up putting on her clothes says if you would stop me it means you love me i said dude we been together for so long do i alwaays have to give chase realize what you got & around it she left & i didnt stop later on she messages me saying i do not care then comes one of the biggest hate messages i have read from just anyone.

~ts funny how you laugh it off. when half the people you know are laughing at your sad life. i also find it hilarious how youre talking to allyssa trujillo. youre a fail lmao. today you proved to me that i really shouldnt give a chubby **** about you. Your bff Dom messaged me today. Im not gonna lie, a while back he did warn me about you and your messy ass mentality. He asked me if i was satisfied wit knowing the true scum you are. Said that youre the type of person who will never get the picture and all the advice in the world couldnt help you become emotionally stable. To be honest i side with Dom and the rest of the ppl who have turned on you. Like ive said before youre one minded and you wont get it. Im glad im not the only one who realized. Youve lost your brother and daughter, sadly you werent strong or smart enough to know how to retaliate, due to being one minded. Dom said that if you were smart youd realize that he did not want a friendship with you. When i say "goodluck" take it in and wish luck for yourself because i dont see how someone like you will maintane in todays society. youre so fake. i thought me lying to you was fake but nah. i have respect for your moms but as for you. . . calling you a pig would be a compliment. we met for no ****ing reason and you wasted my time. i have more potential then youll ever have and i deserve better. you arent something to be treasured. you should seek a therapist. you got two jobs? haaa use this as motivation to prove everyone including me, wrong. i once cared but love? i was in love with the idea of having a steady relationship. i hoped it was with you but no~

I honeslt feel like i cant do better she is posting up i ****ing love being single i do not have to put up with bitching com[planin,etc, she adds all her ex i look at her profile & he said to her so are you going to keep me looking out the window all night she said give me ten mins ? and he says come in lol. I just feel really lost i feel like she is the prettiest,best,etc. e did everything cook for her,bathe her,let her sleep over,give her advice on how to worry about her self then friends always wanting her to get high but ever since a week ago i havent messaged or her to me