Crossing the line!

I have always kinda crushed a co worker. We began talking everyday after hours since he told me he dreamt about me. I believe he liked me too cuz he would do stuff for me when I asked him to. We would talk for hours at nights and he would call me during the day. Its bEen like this for 2 montgs. we both are not ready to commit cuz we both just got out of relationships this year. Anyway we had sex 3 times and its reallly good. It always feel like he is making love to me,he takes his time with me. I even introduced him to my aunt since I live with her,our last encounter he ended up sleeping over..I even made him breakfast. It felt like he were a couple. I'm beginning to like him even more but I'm scared to get hurt. Do u think anything good will come from this secret relationship we have. Do you think he is falling for me more than he should? I'm scared to ask him!

WhiteChocolate

No one knows if he is falling for you, maybe not even himself.

If you want to move things forward, then it's time for the awkward, but relieving discussion about what you guys are, where you guys want to be in a couple more months, how you really feel about him, and so on.

I understand that it can be extremely scary to be so vulnerable about your feelings, but you can only speculate and never really KNOW until you ask him. Talk to him before the tension builds up too much in you and you explode :laugh:

why do you have to define it. Why not just enjoy what ever it is you have with him. Sex is good? Why not make it better. Let me know what you decided.