Sad music - if you feel like listening to it..

Indira1987

Forever Learning
till I find somebody new...

(thats my last hope of forgetting about him..'somebody new' show up soon) :)

I will listen to this when I get a full block of uninterrupted free time. It is supposed to be good I heard. I like Steve Jobs insofar as his thirst and quest for knowledge in spiritual matters and his interest in Buddhism and his travels in India especially. I'd love to visit India sometime soon, such a marvelous country full of wonder and interesting people places and religious views.:rolleyes:

• Author

ouupps

i didnt wanna post about steve jobs :D

but i watched his stanford speach the other day and I liked it, so you should watch the stanford speech as well :)

here is what i actually wanted to post, damian rice- a blowers daugther- a sad song. so only watch it if you feel like listening to something sad.

Sia - my love

I like the blowers daughter . YouTube the scala and kytrosvtky brothers version . No idea if I spelled the last name right .

They are a girls choir and cover songs so hauntingly beautiful .

Sia - my love

I like the blowers daughter . YouTube the scala and kytrosvtky brothers version . No idea if I spelled the last name right .

They are a girls choir and cover songs so hauntingly beautiful .

Oh I agree with "Blowers Daughter" - by: Damian Rice.

And if you enjoy this song watch the movie CLOSER (with actors Jude Law, Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman, and Clive Owen)

@Blindrage

I love this version

if it were not such a sad song I would play it when I walk down the aisle one day haha.

I love that movie !