In love with Ex

Holly

Three months ago I broke up with the love of my life because of a bad fight. I want him back but he says I deserted him when he needed me. We lived together for two years and now he's seeing someone else. I'm heatrbroken and he knows I want him back. I've been doing my best to give him his space but I'm having trouble staying away. What should I do.

Three months ago I broke up with the love of my life because of a bad fight. We were at a bar and he was grinding with some girl I didn't know and I left crying. I was very angry for a month but then I found out that it was all innocent and the girl's boyfriend had been standing there watching. I was devastated, needless to say. I want him back now but he says I deserted him when he needed me. I asked him if it was over for good, but he will not come right out and say yes. He says he still cares about me but I think he's scared to love me again because I hurt him so bad. We lived together for two years and now he's seeing someone else. I'm heatrbroken and he knows I want him back. I've been doing my best to give him his space but I'm having trouble staying away because he lives with all of my friends. What should I do? I'm at the end of my rope!

Three months ago I broke up with the love of my life because of a bad fight. I want him back but he says I deserted him when he needed me. We lived together for two years and now he's seeing someone else. I'm heatrbroken and he knows I want him back. I've been doing my best to give him his space but I'm having trouble staying away. What should I do.

Well, this may be a poor "advice", but as you describe it it seems like he's over it. In your place, I would try to convince myself (s)he wasn't the one and start looking for others. However, it might be that his "other one" is nothing serious. If you could somehow find out about that...

Good luck!

well,girl let me tell you something about these people on the internet,they seem to like to put your hopes down a lot.n-e-way what i'm trying to say is that he still likes you because he wouldn't be telling you how mmuch you hurted him,and just because he feels hurt there is no way in hell he's gonna go back.now....he has this new girl to cover his pain up,but that never works,believe me i know.don't stress him, cause he knows better,he's too scared that if he goes back he's gonna get f***ed,once again!best of luck!!!!!!!!

well,girl let me tell you something about these people on the internet,they seem to like to put your hopes down a lot.n-e-way what i'm trying to say is that he still likes you because he wouldn't be telling you how mmuch you hurted him,and just because he feels hurt there is no way in hell he's gonna go back.now....he has this new girl to cover his pain up,but that never works,believe me i know.don't stress him, cause he knows better,he's too scared that if he goes back he's gonna get f***ed,once again!best of luck!!!!!!!!

Thanks very much Amanda. It's hard to see things as they really are when you're so closely involved. I was starting to think he never cared in the first place to be with someone else so soon. What you've said makes much more sense. Thanks again!

kind of the same situation, we were married. I screwed up and he divorced me. A year and a half later we still hang out, but I know it will never be the same as before. We have our good times and bad. I guess, just hang in there. It's not going to be easy. But if you feel he's worth it, that's up to you GOOD LUCK. well,girl let me tell you something about these people on the internet,they seem to like to put your hopes down a lot.n-e-way what i'm trying to say is that he still likes you because he wouldn't be telling you how mmuch you hurted him,and just because he feels hurt there is no way in hell he's gonna go back.now....he has this new girl to cover his pain up,but that never works,believe me i know.don't stress him, cause he knows better,he's too scared that if he goes back he's gonna get f***ed,once again!best of luck!!!!!!!!