should I wait??????

Looking for help. I'm in love with a 38 yr old woman who is also my friend. We dated(although she would never call it that) for 3 months and after valentine's day, she said she not sure of what she wants and thinks we should be friends. We made love(both of us thought it wasn't right after talking about it) I know that she loves me and everyone always tells us we act like we are a married couple. I'm wondering if I should still hang in there or try to start moving on, although I told her I would wait for her as long as it takes.

Originally posted by ecbig

she said she not sure of what she wants and thinks we should be friends. We made love(both of us thought it wasn't right after talking about it)

yikes. she sounds like she's enjoying the attention you are giving her, but she's not reciprocating your feelings for her. you have tried to talk to her and that didnt turn out that well. that's not fair to you.

you know well enough that you cant force her to love you back. if i was in your position i would try one more talk and to get to listen to what she says and then i'd move on instead of hanging there. no point sitting there loving here and watch life pass by. there's someone out there will will love you back the same and much more.

i think she's selfish if she expects you to hang while she takes her time to decide what she wants. how can she not know what she wants in the first place?

Sure, you can wait, but you'd be wasting your time. She's known you long enough to know if you're someone she wants to be with or not. I know that rejection is hard to accept but hanging on and waiting around like a puppy is only going to give her more time to enjoy the attention and more time for you to feel angry, resentful and unwanted. You'd be much better off to forget it and pursue other interests.

bluechocolate

Valentine's Day is in February isn't it? So you dated for three months & have now been waiting for another 3 months.

should I wait??????

No.