just a thought

antz2411

i wonder what all you guys see when you read threads in this forum??? me... i see fear.. fear of letting go, fear of being alone, fear of losing, fear of not knowing, fear of the past-present-future... the sooner you let go of fear the sooner you will enjoy life again.

fear is a sickness, it crawls into anyones soul who engages it that is why a lot of people in here have no peace of mind.

i wonder what all you guys see when you read threads in this forum??? me... i see fear.. fear of letting go, fear of being alone, fear of losing, fear of not knowing, fear of the past-present-future...

Pretty much. A lot of it really does have to do with not wanting to be alone, because then it means starting all over again from Day 1. It can be frustrating...

Bruised Not Broken
i wonder what all you guys see when you read threads in this forum??? me... i see fear.. fear of letting go, fear of being alone, fear of losing, fear of not knowing, fear of the past-present-future... the sooner you let go of fear the sooner you will enjoy life again.

fear is a sickness, it crawls into anyones soul who engages it that is why a lot of people in here have no peace of mind.

I don't feel fear...I feel rejection. Like I wasn't good enough...no matter what I gave it wasn't enough. I gave all I had...it wasn't enough. And I feel unsure that I'll ever be " good enough" for anyone. I'm attractive, I'm intelligent...I'm loving and kind and funny (when I am not feeling like I want to jump off a bridge lately) I have a ton of people that love me and I know I'm one of the best friends you can ever have. I would crawl across broken glass and hot coals for the people I love...yet, I wasn't good enough. And I dont' know why...and for that I feel just kinda worthless. (yeah, I'm a little more broken then bruised today)