NC Day 7

lovesickpuppy

lovesickpuppy

A week ago today I found out that 2 weeks after ending me by text with no solid reason, that he had gone off and had sex with a MINOR.

A week ago today I told him I hated him, he was the worst thing to ever happen to me, I never wanted anything to do with him ever again and I don't think I ever loved him...

Well, he seems to be having the time of his life, it hurts because for the last 2 days I've been on a high, I think now I'm on a comedown after finding him on a friends facebook and seeing how happy he is and smiley in his going out pictures...

This is the longest we've ever gone not speaking, usually after 5 days NC he's in touch, but this time he even had the cheek to block me on facebook! I'm guessing that's a power thing? Even though I had the upper hand with telling him not to talk to me, he wants to feel like he still has the upper hand by making sure I can't contact him on facebook...

I wonder if ever, will he get in touch? I thought I knew him too well and he'd be in touch by now..I guess this time is different, he's got a slutty minor to fill the hole I left.

Why must I suffer when he treated me in the worst possible way?

My only hope is that he'll suffer in the long run where he realises I'm truly gone :/

AHHHH what a terrible day today is, didn't expect to feel like crap on the 7th day! :(

You are doing great :). Are you keeping yourself busy?

We don't know if he will get back in contact with you. You mustn't worry about that for now. You are going through a lot. Focus on you and that little heart of yours.

• Author
lovesickpuppy
You are doing great :). Are you keeping yourself busy?

We don't know if he will get back in contact with you. You mustn't worry about that for now. You are going through a lot. Focus on you and that little heart of yours.

Thank you for your kind words, I feel uplifted that you actually took time out to write something so lovely. I'm keeping myself busy but with my friends in different parts of the country I'm actually all alone right now so there's only so much I can do :/ the days just seem to be so long and I feel like I'm just existing. Saying that, in this 7 days of nc I've only felt low today and on day 3 otherwise I have felt very empowered knowing I've lost nothing good and from his character I know there is a massive chance of him realising what he's done..why I wait for him to realise I just do not know? I couldn't take him back after he tossed me away like 2.5 years meant nothing! We'd just got back from a 2 week holiday in Europe too which is even more confusing. I dont know why he ended it, I want closure.

I know what you are going through. All the people on here can relate to your story as well. We all want them to realize what they have done to us. We want them to feel the same hurt we are going through right now. It feels unfair to us. We lost a part of ourselves and feel uncomfortable about all the insecurities . Your emotions will go up and down and from left to right. It’s good to cry and let it all out. Scream when you want to. But remember, revenge isn’t admirable and only hurts who you are. Don’t play any games. Be the better part here.

I still remember my first 7 days of NC, but now, 16 months later, it feels so different. You must feel horrible because your wound is still so fresh. I wish I could take that away from you. But I know it’s actually a great thing you are going through right now (even if you can’t see it that way). It’s time for you to do some introspection, to reevaluate your own life and focus on the person you are right now. Observe yourself and learn from the pain and what the pain is telling you.

The hurt you feel right now tells you something very important. It tells you that you are able to love someone so deeply and intense. It has been a wonderful experience to have shared so many feelings and experiences with someone. Nature can be a beautiful thing, but also very cruel at the same time.

However, the hurt also shows you how you are unable to fully control your life without him. It’s like you have lost your leg and that you have no idea how to move properly without it. Common sense, right? I think that this is the greatest part of a break up. The opportunity to reinvent yourself. Making yourself stronger, better and less vulnerable (better resistant) to a future break-up. Because this break-up and the lonely days that are in front of you are a good chance to have a good look at yourself and learning to love yourself for who you are without needing the validation of your ex or anyone else. Just like a butterfly you will soon spread your wings and show the beauty you really are. Hopefully unaffected by the hurt and the little tricks your mind will play with you; telling you aren’t worthy of love, that you weren’t good enough etc. etc. Don’t listen to that. It’s not true.

It’s sad to say, but a lot of people get bitter after a break-up. They will grow a defensive and negative attitude. That’s when you have lost the power over yourself and the world around you. Be in control and never ever let the world tell you what to do or who to be.

• Author
lovesickpuppy
I know what you are going through. All the people on here can relate to your story as well. We all want them to realize what they have done to us. We want them to feel the same hurt we are going through right now. It feels unfair to us. We lost a part of ourselves and feel uncomfortable about all the insecurities . Your emotions will go up and down and from left to right. It’s good to cry and let it all out. Scream when you want to. But remember, revenge isn’t admirable and only hurts who you are. Don’t play any games. Be the better part here.

I still remember my first 7 days of NC, but now, 16 months later, it feels so different. You must feel horrible because your wound is still so fresh. I wish I could take that away from you. But I know it’s actually a great thing you are going through right now (even if you can’t see it that way). It’s time for you to do some introspection, to reevaluate your own life and focus on the person you are right now. Observe yourself and learn from the pain and what the pain is telling you.

The hurt you feel right now tells you something very important. It tells you that you are able to love someone so deeply and intense. It has been a wonderful experience to have shared so many feelings and experiences with someone. Nature can be a beautiful thing, but also very cruel at the same time.

However, the hurt also shows you how you are unable to fully control your life without him. It’s like you have lost your leg and that you have no idea how to move properly without it. Common sense, right? I think that this is the greatest part of a break up. The opportunity to reinvent yourself. Making yourself stronger, better and less vulnerable (better resistant) to a future break-up. Because this break-up and the lonely days that are in front of you are a good chance to have a good look at yourself and learning to love yourself for who you are without needing the validation of your ex or anyone else. Just like a butterfly you will soon spread your wings and show the beauty you really are. Hopefully unaffected by the hurt and the little tricks your mind will play with you; telling you aren’t worthy of love, that you weren’t good enough etc. etc. Don’t listen to that. It’s not true.

It’s sad to say, but a lot of people get bitter after a break-up. They will grow a defensive and negative attitude. That’s when you have lost the power over yourself and the world around you. Be in control and never ever let the world tell you what to do or who to be.

WOW!! Thank you for your words, they really hit home for me and kind of made me see things a lot more differently. Even brought tears to my eyes! I took time to read your threads and also gathered you've came such a long way. What a true inspiration :)

If you ever feel alone and need someone to talk to; make sure you drop me a PM or open up a new thread, ok? You don't need to go through this alone.

Keep up the good work :bunny:

Well, he seems to be having the time of his life, it hurts because for the last 2 days I've been on a high, I think now I'm on a comedown after finding him on a friends facebook and seeing how happy he is and smiley in his going out pictures...

This is the longest we've ever gone not speaking, usually after 5 days NC he's in touch, but this time he even had the cheek to block me on facebook! I'm guessing that's a power thing?

Yep, you got it. He ain't happy at all. And he's putting on an act.

Maybe create a nice happy facebook page of your own to put out there ;)

mike

• Author
lovesickpuppy
If you ever feel alone and need someone to talk to; make sure you drop me a PM or open up a new thread, ok? You don't need to go through this alone.

Keep up the good work :bunny:

Thank you :)SO MUCH!! One question...how do I PM??

• Author
lovesickpuppy
Yep, you got it. He ain't happy at all. And he's putting on an act.

Maybe create a nice happy facebook page of your own to put out there ;)

mike

Mike, thanks for the advice :) I'd be interested on your take on this...he unblocked me and messaged me saying 'im really sorry about everything an its taking so long to say it. dont worry i wont try contact you again. have a good life'

Mmmmm.....

Mike, thanks for the advice :) I'd be interested on your take on this...he unblocked me and messaged me saying 'im really sorry about everything an its taking so long to say it. dont worry i wont try contact you again. have a good life'

Mmmmm.....

Hey, I am not sure what to say about that. Did you message him back? If so, what did he reply?

mike

• Author
lovesickpuppy

Me either I'm very confused! No, I didn't message him back I just thought it sounded like he was daring me to reply and seeing if I was still on his leash by putting 'don't worry I won't TRY to contact you again'. I've been on twitter though, and before he messaged me he made a reference to becoming a welsh rugby fan (I am welsh) and then quoted a line from a tv show that we always used to say to eachother?! What do you think!?

Wow!!!All sorts.

A week ago today I found out that 2 weeks after ending me by text with no solid reason, that he had gone off and had sex with a MINOR.

A week ago today I told him I hated him, he was the worst thing to ever happen to me, I never wanted anything to do with him ever again and I don't think I ever loved him...

This is the longest we've ever gone not speaking, usually after 5 days NC he's in touch, but this time he even had the cheek to block me on facebook! I'm guessing that's a power thing? Even though I had the upper hand with telling him not to talk to me, he wants to feel like he still has the upper hand by making sure I can't contact him on facebook...

I wonder if ever, will he get in touch? I thought I knew him too well and he'd be in touch by now..I guess this time is different, he's got a slutty minor to fill the hole I left.

Why must I suffer when he treated me in the worst possible way?

My only hope is that he'll suffer in the long run where he realises I'm truly gone :/

AHHHH what a terrible day today is, didn't expect to feel like crap on the 7th day! :(

Dont chase him..let him come looking for you.

Me either I'm very confused! No, I didn't message him back I just thought it sounded like he was daring me to reply and seeing if I was still on his leash by putting 'don't worry I won't TRY to contact you again'. I've been on twitter though, and before he messaged me he made a reference to becoming a welsh rugby fan (I am welsh) and then quoted a line from a tv show that we always used to say to eachother?! What do you think!?

I think he definitely wants some kind of attention from you. He may even want to start thing up again with you. But if you are moving on and getting better, having contact with him again is only going to slow down your healing process.

mike