I ignored her and now shes mad at me???

My ex gf and i broke up 4 months ago after 5 years.. I dont think I want her back anymore but we have been in contact a little and hung a few time... anyway she wants to be friends and i dont. so Sat. night i'm hanging out with some friends and she calls me 26 times in 90 minutes and calls my buddy 4.. Nobody answered. also got 4 text messages 1. Why wont you talk to me? 2. You know ive never bothered you. I need my best friend. Why wont you answer your phone. 3. I think Ive earned at least a response. 4. You'll never hear from me again. Then today she defriends me on facebook. My question is that I have been ignored by her countless times and the first time i do it she freaks out. Is it because she thinks im unavailable. Her best friend told me she was really bothered when i didnt answer. just wanting some advice on what she is thinking. and after we broke up she was already seeing and sleeping with someone else. I guess the main reason for me not answering is because i feel like everytime i get close to moving on and getting over her she calls and drags me back in with manipulation. any input is greatly appreciated

I agree with Carhill this isn't healthy escalation. She truly expects you there at her beck and call. You deserve better.

Perhaps one text. "I'm not your friend nor will I ever be again. Stop calling and texting or I'll forward the log to the police and change my number."

Will you give me an honest answer? Why do you care if you don't want her back???

Also, why don't you want to be her friend?

i wish i could but i am sales and that is not an option

Most phone companies have a free limited option to block phone numbers. Apply such to known numbers of hers. Alternatively, change the name on her numbers to 'Do Not - Answer' and actively promote NC.

You can do anything you choose to do. It's up to you. If you want to stay in this, you will. I guarantee it. Hope it works out.