Messed up Psycho ex.

I have a big story here..

I have mentioned about me dating my cowboy that I dated when I was 18 again after my psycho ex and I broke up. But I think my psycho ex scared him off... My psycho ex set up my laptop and, he hacks my stuff constantly I am sure. I never wanted him to set up my laptop.. The psycho ex and His ex friends have been helping me get rid of him the phone company helped me get rid of him geek squad says my computer is okay but, I still Do Not trust it. I changed my Number for the THIRD time to just get rid of the freak because, he goes around telling people I harass him when it's not the case he harasses me. Now if he contacts me again he will be arrested because, he is doing that lying about harassment and, also impersonated a cop. The reason for him impersonating a cop is because, he would not leave me alone. So I threatened to message his New gf he lied about again if he didn't leave me alone. He didn't leave me alone so, I messaged her copied and paste I found out that what the impersonated cop told me was I couldn't go out to his city unless it was work related. His ex friend told me that call was fake I called the real police and reported it his ex friends live in his city and he was mad when he caught us all hanging out at this place. I reported the cop that I called on him a few months ago Again I called the first time because, he sent his female friends after me threatening things. I also know he went into my Cell phone online account and saw he took all the block calls I had off spam calls including his I was confused on why I got a text message from him after I was with the cowboy when I had him blocked. I went to re-block him online and saw ALL the blocked calls were gone. Which is why I think is how he got a hold of my ex the cowboy. He's been lying about seeing someone else until his friend supposedly trying to help me. I am still friends with his ex friends but, I DO NOT trust them whatsoever... I am sure they are under cover for my psycho ex pretending to help me. I found out he went out with other people while with me also put crap on there laptops. I am still worried even though geek squad says I am okay. I don't have the money to get a new one right now. My question is this why can't my psycho ex leave me alone and, let me move on? I messaged the cowboy for the last time this time on facebook and gave him my new number. But removed the message right away from my inbox. My psycho ex is with someone else right now even though I warned her so many times on how he is I only did just to get him to leave me alone. I have not heard anything since the 20th since I called the REAL cops I found out from my cop and his city cops that yeah I do have to go to court for that for them to tell me not to go to a city. I am hoping that he will leave me alone. I am scared however to do online dating or, start talking to any other guy until I get a new computer. I am hoping this december I can.. Can anyone give me clues to why this freak won't leave me alone? He's the one that wanted it over now he won't leave me alone? I mean I think he has now I think the cops scared the crap out of him now. I am supposed to call no matter what I get from him..