dream about the ex

reimeivn

i had a dream just five minutes earlier that i saw this one mutual friend of us and he was very nice to me, without him i cuold never be able to see the real ex. anyways, he let me know that the ex is dating a new friend of mine. i mean trying to make her his gf. they have been hanging out a lot.

i thought i would get really broken hearted but i just got annoyed that the new person of the ex is another mutual friend. just really really nervous, i wanted to talk thats all. i waited for me to get broken hearted all over again but it never came, at least not in the dream.

it was really nice talking the friend again, i almost got in contact with him when i woke up.

when i woke up i didnt feel too bad. i asked myself if i would like to stay with the ex, then i heard myself said no. then i felt a whole lot better.

i am five months out. and to be honest, it doest get better. a lot better.

hang in there, and keep telling yourself that you dont want to stay with the person who would walk in your room one day and breakup with you, like your ex did.

you want to be alone knowing that the love you see from other people are all real, and that you make yourself available for the right one to come.

peace sign. cause i m asian.

In the past year I had like 4-5 dreams of her, 3 of which I can remember vividly. Funny thing- after one dream I saw her next day, just eye contact. Can happen if you dream of them so much and attend an event, coincidence.

I feel for you. I dream about my ex about once a week, but we've only been broken up for about a month. I wish I could never think about her again.