Taressa

billy the kid

Good morning, glad to hear your weekend was nice. Mine was too I spent sat. and sun. watching humming birds.as for your question I am going to mow the yard and ponder it, I'll get back to you this afternoon, I really liked your answer, I could tell you put a lot of thought in to it. you mentioned s. missouri, is that the home of the bears, you know from the university?

ps glad you made it back safely from the farm.

I don't think this is the place for personal messages between two people about their weekends, etc.

Good morning, glad to hear your weekend was nice. Mine was too I spent sat. and sun. watching humming birds.as for your question I am going to mow the yard and ponder it, I'll get back to you this afternoon, I really liked your answer, I could tell you put a lot of thought in to it. you mentioned s. missouri, is that the home of the bears, you know from the university? ps glad you made it back safely from the farm.

Totally agree with Deejette. You could Email Taressa directly with this information or you could install AOL instant messager and chat with her in real time. Got to www.aol.com to download.

Truthfully guys, it scares me a bit...

If anyone remembers details from previous posts you'll remember that my relationship mistakes have really bitten back in a big, bad way the last year and one-half. That, coupled with the horror stories of chat-rooms really have me skittish.

I'm truly sorry that our posts offended you. I enjoyed talking with Billy here because it felt safe, a bit like talking within a group of friends. If we move it beyond the forum, suddenly it feels like an internet relationship with the intimation it will eventually move beyond the internet...

Tony, I'm scared.

Billy, I'm sorry for the insinuations my fear may cast upon you. From all I believe so far, you are a kind-hearted honest man. You've been a gentleman and your words have only been kind, deeply sweet, and caring. I've really enjoyed talking with you. Your thoughts and your questions have made pleasant company. I would like to continue. Does moving outside the forum scare you at all, Billy?

Guess you're all seeing a bit of the real me now and I realize how unreasonable my feelings may seem... I'm still a little shaky after the Valentine's nightmare last year.

Taressa

PS... Billy, I had a job interview this morning & have already been called back for 2nd interview this afternoon. At lunch we went chinese... my fortune cookie said: "That long sought opportunity will soon arise".

Almost time to leave. Forgive my fear, Billy.

Good night, Thank you for your sweet wishes.

Just before I leave for the interview...

Tell me about watching hummingbirds... where? how many?

Thank you for the compliment on my answer. It was a very hard question, I found. I brought my journal along to the farm and started composing the answer at least 5-6 times and just wasn't satisfied until I finally re-lived the moments of falling in love... quite a journey you brought me on.

Have a good night Billy and thank you for the wishes for my safety. That was nice.

Ooh... it's late. Got to run to the interview.

Taressa

Although I agree with Deejette that a love forum is an inappropriate place for personal messages, if this gives you a comfortable oasis for posting these messages, we can simply ignore them.

As for me, please feel free to continue. If this provides you with a safe feeling in a small corner of the World Wide Net, then that is a good thing. I was unaware of your problem.

However, in a world of online annonymity, I am baffled that you feel unsafe in chatrooms.

Make yourself at home here. It's everybody's place. I just hope the personal message thing doesn't spread to too many people and get out of hand.

having read some posts directed towards you, I was really suprised at yours toward Taressa and I. you have read our posts and joked about them. Needless to say I found may of them humorus, as I'm sure many reading did. You also read our posts, and many were just questions of the heart. I assume that is why we are here.It doesn't have to be about wife beaters, drunks,petofiles or what ever that is evil.

some times people just want to know about real un-perverse love..and as Taressa said "it is nice to have a personal touch now and then". I harbor no animosity towards you or any one else who wishes to post their opinion on anything here. so to clear things up I don't know Taressa, but I do respect her for taking the challengs that life has delt her and met them with courage to go on. Now even though I don't know you Tony or Taressa I consider you both friends. You have both helped and taught me much, so if I wish you a good day or ask how your weekend was or maybe just how your feeling today, please take no offence I am just treating you as I feel for you a" friend"

Although I agree with Deejette that a love forum is an inappropriate place for personal messages, if this gives you a comfortable oasis for posting these messages, we can simply ignore them. As for me, please feel free to continue. If this provides you with a safe feeling in a small corner of the World Wide Net, then that is a good thing. I was unaware of your problem.

However, in a world of online annonymity, I am baffled that you feel unsafe in chatrooms.

Make yourself at home here. It's everybody's place. I just hope the personal message thing doesn't spread to too many people and get out of hand.

Like I said , it was so hard to answer you, it would just be repeating you..I could tell it was not just off the top of your head. Thanks for the compliment too. every one will take this wrong but I really hope to take you and every one else on many journeys, you see I learn also. Does any one call you a babe? well if not your not talking enough, what you say could inspire poets. Thanks for everything, I think I'll work tomorrow and ponder more "questions of the heart"... what about the university bears????

Just before I leave for the interview...

Tell me about watching hummingbirds... where? how many? Thank you for the compliment on my answer. It was a very hard question, I found. I brought my journal along to the farm and started composing the answer at least 5-6 times and just wasn't satisfied until I finally re-lived the moments of falling in love... quite a journey you brought me on. Have a good night Billy and thank you for the wishes for my safety. That was nice. Ooh... it's late. Got to run to the interview.

Taressa

Hi Billy,

I'm more impressed than ever by you after reading your response. Your defense was strong but kind. I gave you reason to think I'm a mental case but you paid a kind compliment of seeing courage in me. Thank you from my depths, Billy.

In love then, do I understand you fall suddenly and solidly into love from the midst of a friendship. Do you consider your friendships (your average friendships) to be of better, deeper quality than most people's?

Your lovely words about inspiring poets will go in my journal this evening. What a beautiful thing to say and what a lovely way to say it. Thank you. It has been awhile since anyone called me babe. Few of my friendships take the luxury of slowing down to treasure intimate talks.

The bears... that might be the team for the University at Cape Girardeau perhaps? The bigger fuss is made over the Tigers at Univ of Missouri at Columbia.

I look forward to more questions from your lunchtime meadow ponderings.

I know Tony and most people can't grasp my fear. To try to explain my unreasonable feelings would take paragraphs on end. But thank you, Billy, for your kind way of expressing understanding and support. Perhaps you somehow grasped something of the balance between strength, resolve, and fear I carry now. With gentleness like yours I firmly believe someday I'll love again without going through the fear.

Oh, I've so much to say to you. Most of all, just thank you Billy. I thought you might write me off after yesterday; instead I found in you a strong ally.

Good morning Taressa, It is lunch time now so I don't have long. I really enjoy watching nature, the hummingbirds come to a feeder at one of my neighbors. You can sit just feet away and watch them. no I won't run out on you because of some of these peoples posts. Some of these conversations we have shared have been some of the best (and for sure the most personal) that I have had in months. Well I have to go eat and ponder, have a good afternoon, lets talk this evening.

ps thanks for the kind words.

Hi Billy, I'm more impressed than ever by you after reading your response. Your defense was strong but kind. I gave you reason to think I'm a mental case but you paid a kind compliment of seeing courage in me. Thank you from my depths, Billy.

In love then, do I understand you fall suddenly and solidly into love from the midst of a friendship. Do you consider your friendships (your average friendships) to be of better, deeper quality than most people's? Your lovely words about inspiring poets will go in my journal this evening. What a beautiful thing to say and what a lovely way to say it. Thank you. It has been awhile since anyone called me babe. Few of my friendships take the luxury of slowing down to treasure intimate talks. The bears... that might be the team for the University at Cape Girardeau perhaps? The bigger fuss is made over the Tigers at Univ of Missouri at Columbia. I look forward to more questions from your lunchtime meadow ponderings. I know Tony and most people can't grasp my fear. To try to explain my unreasonable feelings would take paragraphs on end. But thank you, Billy, for your kind way of expressing understanding and support. Perhaps you somehow grasped something of the balance between strength, resolve, and fear I carry now. With gentleness like yours I firmly believe someday I'll love again without going through the fear. Oh, I've so much to say to you. Most of all, just thank you Billy. I thought you might write me off after yesterday; instead I found in you a strong ally.

Hi Billy,

How was lunch today? Just where does a longshoreman go for his lunch?

I relate to your enjoyment of nature watching. The porch at the farm looks out over a long field bordered by cedar trees leading down to a creek. Occasionally you can catch a glimpse of deer or turkeys crossing that field. Last year we had a skunk living in a brushpile near the head of the creek. He was cute but we kept our distance.

Looking to the right from the porch gives a good view of a flower garden I planted when Grandpa got sick a couple years ago. At night the deer come to munch on some of the plants; by day the birds and butterflies play around the flowers. It's a beautiful, peaceful place. I love sitting on the porch as the sun slowly warms the place in the morning, and sitting there in the evening as the whippoorwills start their song.

Hummingbirds are fun. Grandpa used to feed them and enjoyed watching them out the window from his breakfast chair. The ones at the farm are barely larger than a yellow jacket and don't have much color to them.

Billy, if you want you can have my email address. It would be okay. Much of my fear expressed yesterday came from the knowledge that I was already placing too much pleasure in your posts. Your writing felt like safe arms to run to. I was afraid of falling into those arms blindly and making the fantasy of you become the safe place I need to maintain and grow in on my own.

I was also afraid that moving with you out of the forum would be in some way a statement of commitment to you. My heart falls fast now, Billy, so careful and slow is my theme these days. I want to keep a clear conscience with you so I need to mention that the man I mentioned back in July, the man I met 4 yrs ago and immediately asked God if I could marry, is in my life now as a friend. He has moved nearby with his sister and we hang around as a group of friends now. There's no romance involved but I don't want to close the door on that possibility.

And with all that said, I'll repeat: It's okay now. I'm ready to move to email or to chatroom if you want. I would like to continue talking with you without worrying about another post-er kicking in with a negative post.

I'm ready to be less neurotic. :)

Have a good night and sleep well.

Good evening, I worked till 4 then went home cleaned up and was off to the libary to do some reading, and I found some more quotes I think you might like, but thats for later.

First to answer some of your questions. In alaska I could live out doors in the woods or in a city, I just love the climate. I went to korea once or twice shoot maybe even three times. Its so cold and the mountains are wonderful.

Lunch???? well where do most people eat lunch? silly girl. Sometimes a deli, burger king,once in a while esp. when the weather is really nice I bring my own find a tree and enjoy the shade. mostly lunch is usually spent reading the newspaper.

Oh oh I have to tell you this just to be honest and I would rather not discuss it with you because you don't sound like you would approve,, Ok I am a very serious HUNTER. Of wild game, just about anything and everything.

Now about sharing our e-mail addresses, that would be fine and I am sure we could still try to help people here. It would make our talks more private and not upset the people here that do not like our posts. I do promise not to take you down a rocky road, also your friend is safe from me trying to steal you.You must know I too find great pleasure in talking with you..and I am not looking for you to commit to anything (well not right now anyway):)

Ok so here is what I found for you today:

What is love? To be completely known and all forgiven.

Love is always in the mood of believing in miracles.

Love is not to be reason'd down or lost

In high ambition or a thirst of greatness;

'Tis second life, it grows into the soul,

Warms every vein,and beats in every pulse.

Love will find out the way.

and last as vergil said "Now I know what love is"

Have a good nite sleep, lets talk tomorrrow.

Hi Billy, How was lunch today? Just where does a longshoreman go for his lunch? I relate to your enjoyment of nature watching. The porch at the farm looks out over a long field bordered by cedar trees leading down to a creek. Occasionally you can catch a glimpse of deer or turkeys crossing that field. Last year we had a skunk living in a brushpile near the head of the creek. He was cute but we kept our distance.

Looking to the right from the porch gives a good view of a flower garden I planted when Grandpa got sick a couple years ago. At night the deer come to munch on some of the plants; by day the birds and butterflies play around the flowers. It's a beautiful, peaceful place. I love sitting on the porch as the sun slowly warms the place in the morning, and sitting there in the evening as the whippoorwills start their song.

Hummingbirds are fun. Grandpa used to feed them and enjoyed watching them out the window from his breakfast chair. The ones at the farm are barely larger than a yellow jacket and don't have much color to them. Billy, if you want you can have my email address. It would be okay. Much of my fear expressed yesterday came from the knowledge that I was already placing too much pleasure in your posts. Your writing felt like safe arms to run to. I was afraid of falling into those arms blindly and making the fantasy of you become the safe place I need to maintain and grow in on my own. I was also afraid that moving with you out of the forum would be in some way a statement of commitment to you. My heart falls fast now, Billy, so careful and slow is my theme these days. I want to keep a clear conscience with you so I need to mention that the man I mentioned back in July, the man I met 4 yrs ago and immediately asked God if I could marry, is in my life now as a friend. He has moved nearby with his sister and we hang around as a group of friends now. There's no romance involved but I don't want to close the door on that possibility. And with all that said, I'll repeat: It's okay now. I'm ready to move to email or to chatroom if you want. I would like to continue talking with you without worrying about another post-er kicking in with a negative post. I'm ready to be less neurotic. :) Have a good night and sleep well.

Were the Korea trips during your stint in the military? Was it beautiful there?

Re. lunch, you see I started wondering if you might really pack up the wonderful lunch you mentioned and head off to the quiet meadow. You joker, calling me a silly girl.

Your hunting pretty much seals our fate, Billy. I come from a family of hunters. We used to have the whole deer season tradition... everyone spread out in their sleeping bags across the living room at the farm...Grandma or Mom the first to rise and start the coffee percolating... the hunters mumbling over a quiet pre-dawn breakfast before making their way out to the bluffs.

I told Mom I was hoping to avoid the hunting scene when I married but she laughed and told me she had thought the same thing. Dad started hunting AFTER they married. My sister married 5 years ago and now her husband has decided to go out this year too. Our destiny is apparently to marry hunters.

I don't disapprove, Billy, I just have a soft heart and have to hide my eyes until the animal looks more like meat than an animal.

I appreciate your promise about the email road but you've proven yourself already Billy. I trust you.

Here's the new address. I took Jenna's advice and signed up for a special one... You can reach me at

<e-mail address removed>

You are just so very nice to talk with Billy. I like that you don't hide your feelings; you take a heart-risk to say deeply felt things. Thank you for not hiding.

This is my favorite, but I loved them all:

Love is not to be reason'd down or lost In high ambition or a thirst of greatness; 'Tis second life, it grows into the soul, Warms every vein,and beats in every pulse.

And you've gotten me curious: Any idea what was on Vergil's mind when he wrote:

"Now I know what love is"

A busy night on the agenda as I clean and do laundry in preparation for the trip to my brother's this Thursday night. Here are two places we might go after the 4wheeling at Wolverine:

http://www.stignace.com

http://www.boynecountry.com

Good night until tomorrow.

Taressa

PS. I still want to hear your dog story sometime.

ok so check your yahoo mail and see if we're doing it right.. Please.

Were the Korea trips during your stint in the military? Was it beautiful there? Re. lunch, you see I started wondering if you might really pack up the wonderful lunch you mentioned and head off to the quiet meadow. You joker, calling me a silly girl. Your hunting pretty much seals our fate, Billy. I come from a family of hunters. We used to have the whole deer season tradition... everyone spread out in their sleeping bags across the living room at the farm...Grandma or Mom the first to rise and start the coffee percolating... the hunters mumbling over a quiet pre-dawn breakfast before making their way out to the bluffs. I told Mom I was hoping to avoid the hunting scene when I married but she laughed and told me she had thought the same thing. Dad started hunting AFTER they married. My sister married 5 years ago and now her husband has decided to go out this year too. Our destiny is apparently to marry hunters. I don't disapprove, Billy, I just have a soft heart and have to hide my eyes until the animal looks more like meat than an animal. I appreciate your promise about the email road but you've proven yourself already Billy. I trust you. Here's the new address. I took Jenna's advice and signed up for a special one... You can reach me at <e-mail address removed> You are just so very nice to talk with Billy. I like that you don't hide your feelings; you take a heart-risk to say deeply felt things. Thank you for not hiding. This is my favorite, but I loved them all:

And you've gotten me curious: Any idea what was on Vergil's mind when he wrote: A busy night on the agenda as I clean and do laundry in preparation for the trip to my brother's this Thursday night. Here are two places we might go after the 4wheeling at Wolverine: http://www.stignace.com http://www.boynecountry.com Good night until tomorrow. Taressa PS. I still want to hear your dog story sometime.