am i easy

SHAWNA

WILL GUYS THINK I'M EASY IF I HAVE SEX WITH THEM WHEN I HARDLY KNOW THEM. I'VE HAD MY EYE ON THIS GUY FOREVER AND WE FINALLY STARTED DOING STUFF TOGETHER. I WANTED HIM SO BAD AND HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO AND I SAID YES.SO WE DID. WE HARDLY KNOW EACHOTHER. IT HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES SINCE THEM WITH HIM. HE WAS MY FIRST. SOME OTHER FRIENDS WERE THERE OF HIS AND ONE OF THEM STARTED TO KISS ME WHILE I WAS AT IT. THEN ONE DAY HE CALLED ME UP AND SAID THAT HIM AND HIS FRIEND HAD BEEN THINKING ABOUT HAVING A THREE SOME WITH ME. I DIDN'T, BUT ARE THEY JUST USING ME FOR SEX CAUSE THEY THINK I WILL?

yeap, it seems like that's all they want.

I can't imagine a guy who truly respects you wanting to "share" you with another guy.

I might be conservative, but it sounds like you should get out of the relationship if you want to save your face, or if sex is all you want, you can keep on meeting him.

But the fact that you're worried about your image shows that you're not completely comfortable with the idea of threesom...so decide what you really want and make up your mind.

WILL GUYS THINK I'M EASY IF I HAVE SEX WITH THEM WHEN I HARDLY KNOW THEM. I'VE HAD MY EYE ON THIS GUY FOREVER AND WE FINALLY STARTED DOING STUFF TOGETHER. I WANTED HIM SO BAD AND HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO AND I SAID YES.SO WE DID. WE HARDLY KNOW EACHOTHER. IT HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES SINCE THEM WITH HIM. HE WAS MY FIRST. SOME OTHER FRIENDS WERE THERE OF HIS AND ONE OF THEM STARTED TO KISS ME WHILE I WAS AT IT. THEN ONE DAY HE CALLED ME UP AND SAID THAT HIM AND HIS FRIEND HAD BEEN THINKING ABOUT HAVING A THREE SOME WITH ME. I DIDN'T, BUT ARE THEY JUST USING ME FOR SEX CAUSE THEY THINK I WILL?

Guys will think you are easy if you have sex with them and they hardly know you or you hardly know them. Have a little self respect and don't give in so easy. I'm sure you are a lot stronger then you think you are. And if you still don't know what to do, do a little soul searching and find out what makes you happy, because it's all up to you!!

I had sex with this guy at 14, i told him that i love him and he doesnot answer... he also has a girlfriend but so. we had sex 7 times and everytime i see him a do it... once i told him no and he understood whice proves that it is not only sex he wants. But how can i knoe if he likes me more than a friend...... HELP

• 2 weeks later...

I think you should ditch those guys for a man who really cares about you . Their only horny immature guys who don't care about your feelings !

I had sex with this guy at 14, i told him that i love him and he doesnot answer... he also has a girlfriend but so. we had sex 7 times and everytime i see him a do it... once i told him no and he understood whice proves that it is not only sex he wants. But how can i knoe if he likes me more than a friend...... HELP