Guy clumpsy durimg sex

Jaye

my man think I don't like anal sex because he went in once with no lubrication and it hurt. Now he won't dare trying it again because he thinks I don't like it. How do I explain that he just needs lubrication without offending him? Is it normal to be able to have anal sex with a dry condom on the outside? Am I ultra sensitive for needing lubrication?

I very seriously doubt that you will hurt his feelings. He will probably be happy that you still want to try it! Just suggest to him that putting on lubrication will stop it from hurting. Just be truthful about it and everything should be fine. And also I do not think that it is normal to be able to do it without lubrication. That just seems crazy of course it is going to hurt because it is not something that you are used to.

Good luck with your relationship

Heather

my man think I don't like anal sex because he went in once with no lubrication and it hurt. Now he won't dare trying it again because he thinks I don't like it. How do I explain that he just needs lubrication without offending him? Is it normal to be able to have anal sex with a dry condom on the outside? Am I ultra sensitive for needing lubrication?

Jaye,

That particular area does not produce it's own lubrication-so it is VERY IMPORTANT that you use some form of it on your own. You can seriously damage the tissue if you try to have sex without a pretty good amount of lubrication.

Your boyfriend is being cautious- he doesn't want to hurt you- thank him for that. Tell him that you want to try it again- and that you have already picked up the K-Y.

If you haven't ever done this before-successfully- you need to be aware that even with lubrication- it still may hurt. Your boyfriend will need to go very slow and be extremely gentle until you learn to relax the muscles in that area.

Jenna

I very seriously doubt that you will hurt his feelings. He will probably be happy that you still want to try it! Just suggest to him that putting on lubrication will stop it from hurting. Just be truthful about it and everything should be fine. And also I do not think that it is normal to be able to do it without lubrication. That just seems crazy of course it is going to hurt because it is not something that you are used to. Good luck with your relationship Heather

If you're the one to massage the lubricating gel on him, I guarantee he won't be offended... he'll be too busy moaning your name to take offense.

As with almost all else, a few moments of honest communication can prevent a world of misconceptions.