'Be' the person you want to attract

ThsAmericanLife

FrustratedStandards
Possible. By that reasoning, though, the other gender will evolve as such as well - a million years from now all women could have HH sized breasts and be unable to run or do any work. ;)

I don't think this will be the case though, because the women are the ones who choose the mates. And even if the guy doesn't want her, she gets to choose whose babies she gets to keep (men still need to get laid).

So the ball isn't exactly in your court.

That is completely wrong, by many, many evolutionary viewpoints. Unless all women suddenly decide to purely get sperm from spermbanks, men's choice in women will be reflected in our offspring as well.

I'm also a woman, btw, and I personally find your viewpoint detrimental to the rest of us. The 'ball' shouldn't be in anyone's court.

FrustratedStandards

But it is more to the woman!

If a woman accidentaly gets pregnant, and the man wants the baby, the woman can still chose to get rid of the baby.

OR

If he doesn't want it, and she does, she can still give birth.

I'm not saying its 100% to the woman, but we definitely have more options than the guy does.

Even if all precautions are taken, accidents still happen.

I don't think this will be the case though, because the women are the ones who choose the mates. And even if the guy doesn't want her, she gets to choose whose babies she gets to keep (men still need to get laid).

So the ball isn't exactly in your court.

which is why you're here complaining about not finding the men you like. it's the fault of humanity in general. not yours. the sun shines out of your ass, after all, because you say so.

FrustratedStandards
which is why you're here complaining about not finding the men you like. it's the fault of humanity in general. not yours. the sun shines out of your ass, after all, because you say so.

??

Why are you offended? Cuz you're a guy and it bothers you?

Wow Frustrated standards you actually had to date *GASP* short guys? the horror!!

Amazing your alive to tell this truly tragic story

??

Why are you offended? Cuz you're a guy and it bothers you?

so you're not very good at deflection either?

Wow Frustrated standards you actually had to date *GASP* short guys? the horror!!

Amazing your alive to tell this truly tragic story

i agree. while she's typing get brian williams on the phone. i know there are people dying halfway around the world but this is IMPORTANT. we need to get her message out there.

Edited by thatone