boys boys boys

So I've been seeing this guy, well actually, i wouldn't even say seeing. haha we've hooked up three times. he is labeled as a man whore. i mean he flirts with EVERYONE. i know that he has been with a lot of women. he is gorgeous and sweet, but i honestly don't know if he is sleeping with other people too?! i mean i havent been with anyone since i've started hanging out with him. i don't want to just blatenly ask him.. haha i think he would be offended. idk what i really want with him, like as far as a relationship. he acts like he wants to be in one, but i'm not really sure. its confusing. can anyone help?! haha i know this is a weird one.

WhiteChocolate
So I've been seeing this guy, well actually, i wouldn't even say seeing. haha we've hooked up three times. he is labeled as a man whore. i mean he flirts with EVERYONE. i know that he has been with a lot of women. he is gorgeous and sweet, but i honestly don't know if he is sleeping with other people too?! i mean i havent been with anyone since i've started hanging out with him. i don't want to just blatenly ask him.. haha i think he would be offended. idk what i really want with him, like as far as a relationship. he acts like he wants to be in one, but i'm not really sure. its confusing. can anyone help?! haha i know this is a weird one.

This isn't weird at all. Always assume your lover is seeing someone else unless you two have had a "talk" confirming committment to be with just each other. Especially if he is a flirtatious, gorgeous, and a "man whore."

And if you really want to be with him in a relationship, you better be prepared to deal with his flirting with other women. Believing that he is going to change for you is a false belief.