going crazy

So this guy and I have been friends for almost a year now. We have been pretty good friends, helping each other out with our problems, have deep conversations about life, etc. A couple of weeks ago, we got drunk and talked and talked and talked, and then sex. Incredible sex. Afterwards, no awkwardness. We just hung out like normal. We never really talked about the sex other than agreeing on how amazing it was. Last week, he needed to talk to me because he was going through some changes in his life. I gave him some great advice and he seemed very appreciative. He texted me later that week to ask how I was doing, and according to him he was feeling great. He came over again recently and spent the night, but no sex. Here's what I need help on. I was on my period so we couldn't have sex. We didn't kiss, touch, nothing. Ok, maybe cuddled a little bit. We really just talked, listened to music, he lit candles. It was romantic minus the physical stuff. And then we slept on the same bed. 3 days later, here I am writing this thread. What is going on? I really have no clue. I'm going crazy thinking about this guy...

FrustrationSetsIn
What is going on? I really have no clue. I'm going crazy thinking about this guy...

I would have to say, just ask him. You two have already had sex, so it's not like things can get any more complicated by you asking him what's going on.

Can't hurt, right?