Tony, Deejette all okay

Taressa

Hi friends,

Your hall monitoring here on the loveshack made me face my fear and, as usual, once faced I stared it down.

Tony, once you posted your email here on the shack. Just wanted to check: did anyone abuse it? Did you receive any unwelcome messages?

I'm ready to move out of the loveshack with the personal part if Billy agrees. I think I made a much bigger deal out of it than necessary - - a rather commong thing with me.

All is okay. Of course you wouldn't have known some of the things that haunt me. But thanks for helping me on.

Have a good night,

Taressa

Taressa-

This isn't any of my business but I thought I would make a suggestion that you would be more comfortable with rather than giving your regular email address on this site.

Just go onto one of these sites like Alta Vista or Yahoo- or any number of sites that offer free email. Set up an email account through that site (just takes a second) then post that address. Billy can email you there- you can respond and when you are ready- you can give him your regular email address without everyone else being able to see it. If some perv starts sending weird email to your temp address- just stop using it. Tip- when you set up your new temp email- give false info for the personal questions-if those fields are required. There would be virtually no way for anyone to trace that account back to you that way.

I think you are smart to be cautious- Jenna

Hi friends, Your hall monitoring here on the loveshack made me face my fear and, as usual, once faced I stared it down. Tony, once you posted your email here on the shack. Just wanted to check: did anyone abuse it? Did you receive any unwelcome messages? I'm ready to move out of the loveshack with the personal part if Billy agrees. I think I made a much bigger deal out of it than necessary - - a rather commong thing with me. All is okay. Of course you wouldn't have known some of the things that haunt me. But thanks for helping me on. Have a good night, Taressa

You ask: "Tony, once you posted your email here on the shack. Just wanted to check: did anyone abuse it? Did you receive any unwelcome messages?"

I have posted my Email address four times here over the last six months, mostly because people who were having problems wanted to be able to give me more personal information or reach me specifically outside the forum. Each time I gave my address out, there was no abuse whatsoever. Thankfully, when there is, it is very simple to note the Email address before opening the mail and press the delete buttom. As a matter of fact, several of the persons who requested my Email address never contacted me. I received no mail whatsoever from anyone else. Now, it may make a difference that I am a man.

No unwelcome messages. I welcome Email and enjoy answering all of it, even impolite mail. I believe in getting back with every legitimate communication if time permits.

Again, the great thing about the Internet is that you don;t have to engage if you don't want to. And when you get harassing phone calls, all you have to do is slam the phone down.

Isn't life great!!!

My Email address is: <e-mail address removed>

Let's see what happens this time.