Does she like me!? I need to know!!

Hey I like this Korean girl that I go to University with, but she has a Korean boyfriend in the US army. She asks me to get coffee, come to her apartment and hang out alot, and we text every day. She has only said really bad things about her boyfriend and complains that he hates her(weird I know) She will barely be able to see him for the next two years, and we have plans to go out and get coffee/play more ping pong next week. We've only officially hung out two times, but it seems as if she really likes me, and her friend told me I should become her boyfriend(Confusing, I know). The first time we hung out for about 2 or 3 hours at starbucks, the second time for about 5 hours, dinner at her apartment, starbucks and then ping pong and studying. She always gets really close to me, and sits on my side of the table, asks me to try her drink/asks to try mine, touches my arm ect... Should I wait a few more times before I tell her I like her? She went to highschool in the united states, and now is a second year student at my uni. thanks!!! Any input would be appreciated!

Edited by packers393

Even if she does like you, do you really want to help her screw over her soldier boyfriend? This guy's putting his life on the line! Don't do that to him. Tell her "thanks, but no thanks" and move on to a single lady.

• Author

I would but it's not very often I like someone. The last girl I liked I was in a relationship with for a year and that was a year ago and my first real relationship. Also, this guy constantly degrades and disregards her.

Seriously? You can't extend your empathy as far as the next man because you like a girl?

...no wonder you're alone.