To Tony

laney

Tony, i just read your advice for my original post "he is really confusing me" the one that was copied by accident about that political guy, well i just wanted to say thank you becasue that is probably the best advice that i have gotten, i really appreciate it. and i am sorry fro reposting it i honestly didn't mean to, i can only hope that you will understand.

i thought that maybe i could update you a bit and maybe you could find it in your heart to help me out.

i think i should have added before that this guy has a girlfriend so i'm only hoping to be friends, also it's really annoying to im him because his whole family uses the same screen name so any time i im him i have to be say "is this *jo*" and if it's not him i don't wan his brother to think that i'm obssesed with this guy or something.

also i was wondering, do you think that he has a buddy list, i was thinking that he doesn't since his whole family uses the same screen name, i was wondering because it's always me who im's him first.

once again, thank you so much for your great advice.

Yes, he has a buddy list and he is the only one who pays attention if your screen name shows up on it.

I don't buy that you just want to be this guy's friend. You wouldn't have reposted your problems with him if that's all you wanted. Stop being dishonest with yourself.

He has a girlfriend and seems to be pretty wrapped up with Al Gore right now as well.

My suggestion is to look for some other guys at the mall, and elsewhere!!!

You are a trip!!!

ok i'll admit that i like this guy and would definitely like more than friendship, but he's not available so what more can i hope for than friendship, i mean haven't you ever been friends with someone but found yourself liking that person.

also if he has a buddy list then i don't know if i'm even on it because he never im's me first, i always im him first. my question is i guess, do you think that i would seem desparate if i im'd him again because i honestly seriously wouldn't mind being friends with this guy. so could you please tell me what to do, and thanks for your great advice.

P.S. what do you mean i'm a trip?

ok i'm really sorry to keep bugging you, but i just thought that i'd add that this guy isn't all about politics, he's a really cool guy and he is also capatin of the varsity wrestling team, he plays varsity football, and runs track and cross country. i mean this guy is really something else and i really like him so much that i'm willing to just be friends with him if i have to be, i hope i'm making sense, it's not like i'm gonna wait around for him but i want to keep in touch with him, i just thought i'd say that and also i just wanted to say Tony that it is so nice of you to answer all these people's problems, including mine, it's so good to know that someone cares and i really appreciate you listening to my problems and giving me such good advice, thank you so much.

It simply is NOT ever cool or proper to be or pretend to be someone's friend when you actually want to be more. If you are with this guy as a friend, there is no doubt that you will all the while want to be much more and you will go through so much pain watching him as he sees different other females on a romantic basis.

Now, if you are into causing yourself extreme grief and making life difficult for yourself, by all means go for it. But you need to learn not to deceive yourself in life by wanting to be or trying to be "friends" with any guys that you really want to be MORE to. It just isn't being nice to yourself.

If you only wanted to be this guy's buddy or friend, you would not have put so much energy into posting the situation here and reposting again a few weeks later.

To thine own self be true!!!