Should I send my lover a birthday card?

Antonia

I am sporadically involved with a famous opera singer who is married. I only see him about three times a year when he is in town alone.

Now he made it clear that he didn't ever want me calling him at his home or sending stuff to his private residence. In the past I've sent letters to the theaters where he was performing and that was okay.

I just wondered if it might be dangerous to send him a birthday card because the theater might get flooded with cards and I'm worried that he might not get it or that his wife might open it. Should I call the secretary to ask where to send it?

I know you guys will tell me to forget this guy, blah, blah, blah, ect. but please just answer my question. I've already thought about this relationship enough to know that I don't want to give it up, and you won't help things by telling me to drop it. So just answer my question about sending a birthday card, okay?

Thanks

It's sounds quite logical to call his secretary to find out where he is most likely to get your card.

You might just interject a question while you have her on the line...like how many other ladies have called her with the same question.

Performers are notorious studs.

It sounds like you are obsessed with him and sending a card anywhere will only create annoyance rather than gratitude. Let him remember your birthday instead.

It's sounds quite logical to call his secretary to find out where he is most likely to get your card. You might just interject a question while you have her on the line...like how many other ladies have called her with the same question.

Performers are notorious studs.

Someone should send his wife a card- one that says "Our deepest sympathy- because your husband is a first class JERK"

Ash

It sounds like you are obsessed with him and sending a card anywhere will only create annoyance rather than gratitude. Let him remember your birthday instead.