Bobby Dygy

You will see

When the girlies

Play with thee

Your heart will break

Your head will ache

And they will laugh

While they eat your cake

THE PLAYA Bobby Dygy Yeah you know who is he Girl love to kiss me Then i get the p***y Afterwards i ditch thee And then they say they miss me Then i think, do i have a degree Or maybe just a key to get into all they heads Maybe you disagree. To have my knowledge, there should be a fee

Im like a bee I have lots of honeys The girlies, they give me lots of money Because they say they love me Maybe someday i will see That playin with girls feelings Can sometimes lead to tragedy Written by: ~Bobby Dygytul~ doodoodoodoodooooooo!

Do not sing this song to your new girl over a candle-lit dinner. In fact do not sing it to her ever..... she will not find the same humor in it that we do.

Other than that- put it to music and we'll listen for in on MTV

Jenna

THE PLAYA Bobby Dygy Yeah you know who is he Girl love to kiss me Then i get the p***y Afterwards i ditch thee And then they say they miss me Then i think, do i have a degree Or maybe just a key to get into all they heads Maybe you disagree. To have my knowledge, there should be a fee

Im like a bee I have lots of honeys The girlies, they give me lots of money Because they say they love me Maybe someday i will see That playin with girls feelings Can sometimes lead to tragedy Written by: ~Bobby Dygytul~ doodoodoodoodooooooo!

Beleive me, i will NOT sing it to her. I really care about my girlfriend and will do anything for her. I think she is capturing my heart. I really like her, she is a really sweet girlie and i think i know axactly what i gotz to doodoodoodoodoodoooooo!!!

~Dygy~

Do not sing this song to your new girl over a candle-lit dinner. In fact do not sing it to her ever..... she will not find the same humor in it that we do. Other than that- put it to music and we'll listen for in on MTV Jenna