lost love

josie

I HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR ONE YEAR

THREE MONTHS AGO ANOTHER WOMAN CAME ON THE SCENE. WE BROKE UP FOR A MONTH. WE HAVE BEEN BACK TOGETHER, BUT HE STILL SEES HER. SHE LIVES IN ANOTHER DISTRICT AND ONLY COMES IN EVERY TWO WEEKS. I HAVE ASKED HIM TO LEAVE HER. I STILL LOVE HIM VERY MUCH. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

I HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR ONE YEAR THREE MONTHS AGO ANOTHER WOMAN CAME ON THE SCENE. WE BROKE UP FOR A MONTH. WE HAVE BEEN BACK TOGETHER, BUT HE STILL SEES HER. SHE LIVES IN ANOTHER DISTRICT AND ONLY COMES IN EVERY TWO WEEKS. I HAVE ASKED HIM TO LEAVE HER. I STILL LOVE HIM VERY MUCH. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

Love yourself and run for the hills. You deserve more respect than that and that really isn't love if you are supposed to be together and have made a committment. He broke the bond and since he won't stop he wasn't too sorry. Think about how great you think he is, the wonderful times together. Then, mulitply that by a thousand and that is what it will be like with the guy that is meant to be with you. It's not a loss for you but a gain. He is the one losing and you're on your way to finding someone truly great for you, someone that will really care. Good luck!