Does my friend have a crush on my other friend?

I have a guy and a girl friend, and I get the feeling that the guy friend might like her. He always likes to spend time with her one on one (mainly by going over to her room and just hanging out, since me and my guy friend live across from my female friend). We hang out together too sometimes, but he never sets up anything where all 3 of us do stuff or hang out together. It also seems like he shares with her almost everything that goes on in his life. When they're together, he is constantly teasing her.

I haven't seen him make any moves yet (maybe he has and I haven't noticed), and it's been a year and a half since they have known each other now (although the female friend just broke up from a relationship over the summer). He also doesn't appear to be actively seeking a girlfriend, and he attributes this to him never finding a girl that has interested him.

I get the feeling that he likes her, but I haven't seem him make any moves, so I'm kind of confused, so what do you guys think?

Edited by person123

I'm equally confused.

On one hand, he confides in her like a friend yet on the other, he doesn't include you in activities with them.

I'm of the mind men and women CAN be just friends so it's hard to say, OP.

What's your interest here?

Simple curiosity or are crushing on one of them?

• Author

I think I mean he doesn't include me in many events and not all events, in which case it isn't that weird. Just simple curiosity though. Always interesting when your buddy has a crush on a girl buddy :rolleyes: