Is it ok?

Daisy2

We've been NC for 6 months now, but I still think about him all the time. Is it ok to write him an email and tell him how I always felt about him and that I don't regret of meeting him? Also, I told him that it's the last time that he'll ever hear form me, but I just wanted him to know how I felt at least.... Can a girl show a guy how she truly feels?

If you don't mind starting from scratch and reliving all the pain from day one, go for it. You had the entire duration of your relationship to express how you feel and for them to realize it. He knows how you feel, he doesn't care. 6 months of progress is a lot to throw away. I say stay strong and keep it up. It'll get better and you'll be ok.

• Author
If you don't mind starting from scratch and reliving all the pain from day one, go for it. You had the entire duration of your relationship to express how you feel and for them to realize it. He knows how you feel, he doesn't care. 6 months of progress is a lot to throw away. I say stay strong and keep it up. It'll get better and you'll be ok.

Well, you see... I broke it off with him... At first, I knew that this was the right move and I had no regrets. But, as time progresses, the more that I regret my decision. It's been 6 months now, and somehow I feel worse than I did before. I tried everything! Keeping myself busy, surround myself with lots of my good friends, but nothing worked. Before we broke up, he has told me on multiple occasions that he didn't think that I cared about him or even liked him, but the truth is I have always cared for him deeply. This is killing me... What is the right thing to do?

• Author
Maybe your back story would help. Why did you split?

Well, I broke up with him because he applied "Are you interested or not" on facebook. I felt like I couldn't trust him anymore... When I confronted him, he simply said it was his cell phone messed up. He only went into the website as curiousity, but when he clicked on the site it automatically applied him. That doesn't make any sense! I knew he was lying...There are so many dating websites out there, why did he apply a site where he knows that I'm going to see it?

Just before the break up, he wasn't happy that I went out bowling with my friends without informing him first. When he asked who I went out with, I told him the truth, but he still looked like he didn't believe me. Even when I am with my friends, at times he will show up just to check up on me...

At times I feel that he only applied the site because he feels that I didn't care about him, because I didn't always verbally telling him what he meant to me like he would with me. Is it because he wants attention? Or did he wanted to end, but just didn't know how to end it?

I haven't had a Facebook account for a while now, so I can't comment on that. But it seems like you had your reasons for leaving. If he felt he wasn't getting what he wanted from you, he should have left. That isn't an excuse for doing the stuff that bothered you. Ultimately, you can do what you want. Just be ready for any consequences.