Am I crazy to want to end things properly?

sayitasitis

I got to know a married man ("separated" in different bedrooms from wife but staying together for their kids).

Long story short, we're not talking anymore. I keep hoping he would contact me. Am I crazy?!

I even contemplate sending him a note to "clarify" things even if we can't be together. Is that even crazier?

How many of you feel the need to "end things properly?" It's probably my lame attempt to get in touch with him, even if I don't know what I really want from him or whether I want a "relationship" with him.

I find it so hard to go NC. I miss having him in my life and miss the good times before all these fell apart. I really want to go back to before.

Help!

He wasnt available then and it sounds like he's definitely not available now... move on girl, find someone who is free to have a relationship with you

Can not end things proper if they didn't begin that way. Just work through it and the next guy you meet make sure he isn't married or in the middle of a divorce.

• Author

I guess I saw it from the view that I would do it that way with a friend. I would try to end things on a good note.

Actually the other single guy I didn't want to see anymore (only been on one date but quite a bit of communications before he pissed me off), I wrote him an email to explain why I won't talk to him again. :o