today was horrid. (rant)

AlexisMacabre

AlexisMacabre

well i had to sit in the hospital with my Ex (who im still married to and is the father of my 3 year old son) it was excruciating i havent seen him in a month and today i had to see him all damn day it was so horrible!

he kept getting upset cause i wouldnt talk to him and stuff.

i clearly remember him telling me he didnt give a **** about me at all that i could live on the ****ing streets for all he gives a ****.

hmm, would u talk to a person who said that to you?

anyways, he kept asking if anything was new or if i was ok and ya know all that kinda small talk trying to start a convo.

ugh, he even tried making jokes to make me laugh.

hes so dumb. why cant he leave me alone and only ask about his son, not me the person he supposedly doesnt care about.

sorry just a rant lol!

• Author
AlexisMacabre

he even told me if i needed anything at all to call him no matter what it is cause he would never say no and all this crap.

ugh, i really love him, ill always love him and i havent been to nice with the words that ive said to him before in the past so i dont blame him for saying things like that to me especially out of anger im just very upset that we will never be together again, he was my soul mate but i guess i wasnt him, im trying my best to let him go so that he can be happy with his life even if im not with mine. im crying now. ugh darn!