How do you stop caring if theyre seeing someone else

lyeex

It's been almost 6 weeks. He has contacted me a few times saying we need to talk and called me once. I ignored his call and havent heard from him since (almost 2 weeks ago), which I guess is a good thing because we were no good for eachother. He wouldn't even commit to me after a year and a half. We ended on bad terms. Verryyy bad terms.

I've been working on myself, losing some weight that i've been wanting to lose for a while, going to college and working fulltime, but i just feel so empty. I have no desire to meet another man anytime soon, but I want this loneliness to go away..

I find myself thinking about him with other women, sleeping with them. I try not to. It makes me feel so sick and depressed. Since he hasn't contacted me in 2 weeks, i assume he's busy with other girls and it's killing me. How do you keep yourself from thinking about it? I know it's only been 6 weeks, but he's on my mind constantly from when I wake up to when I go to sleep, and then I dream about him too. I cant get away from him!

lyeex I believe it is just about time; mind over matter; and self discipline. I believe we all have that wall we hit at some point, some of us sooner than others where we say" you know what F it". I mean we do all these things to "make ourselves" happy but it is still back seat to the subconcious "im going to do this to make them regret what they did". I am here feeling too a bit of the sting of being a rebound guy who showed what love and a relationship is supposed to be only to be set on the shelf. Now my mind is my worst enemy. I myself feel that the best solution to is allow the thoughts to get used to them and thus it would be reality to you and you end up not caring. Take a while I am sure and I am just saying what I am doing. It could help. You can see my back story here, def a doozy: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t306219/