im so confused on what my ex said to me last night

imsoconfused
:(IM CONFUSED HERE COULD ANYONE HELP ME OUT???I SAW MY EX FIANCE LAST NIGHT AND HE KEPT TELLING ME HE STILL CARE FOR FOR AND NEVER STOPPED AND LIKE ME STILL AND HE STILL ADORED ME VERY MUCH STILL AND NEVER STOPPED.WHAT DOES HE MEAN??HE NEVER CLARIFIED WHAT HE MEANT.ADORE HAS A FEW MEANING AS IN LIKING SOMONE ALOT OR LOVING SOMEONE WITH DEEP UT MOST LOVE.IM REALLY REALLY CONFUSED.AND WE HAVENT SEEN ONE ANOTHER SINCE WE WERE 19 WERE NOW IN OUR 30S.
  • Author
imsoconfused

HE HELD ME LOOKING DEEPLY INTO MY EYES AS HE WAS SAYING THIS SO I DONT KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO TAKE IT :(

hurtingandconfused

Ouch.

I would ask him. If you still have feelings for him(vise versa) then you guys should talk. Of course, unless he was married and ya...too late.

hurtingandconfused

I'm sorry I am unable to tell you what he really meant.

Here's the definition:

v. a·dored, a·dor·ing, a·dores

v. tr.

To worship as God or a god.

To love in the highest degree; to regard with the utmost esteem and affection; to idolize.

To me, he does not have balls neuff to tell you what's up. Forget him, leave him in the past.

• Author
imsoconfused

I KNOW HE USE TO TELL ME WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER HE LOVED ME ALL THE TIME.BUT NOW ITS BEEN MANY MANY YRS.ALL HE DID LAST NIGHT WAS STARE INTO MY EYES THE ENTIRE TIME EVEN WHEN I WASNT LOOKING HE STILL CONTINUE TO LOOK INT OMY EYES AND HE KEPT SAYING I NEVER STOPPED ADORING YOU AND YES I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS IT CAN MEAN LOVING OR LIKING SOMEONE.HE ALSO SAID HE CAME FULL CICLE AND II DID GET AN ANSER AS TO WHAT HE MEANT BY THAT HE SAID HIM AND I ARE BACK FULL CIRCLE AGAIN WHICH BLEW ME AWAY.THATS WHY IM SO CONFUSED

[color=blue][font=times new roman]Are you both available? If so...call him up and ask him what he meant! If neither of you are available...just keep thinking it was a bit intriquing, but otherwise, forget it.[/font][/color]

bluechocolate

No one can possibly know what he meant other than him.

If you haven't seen each other in over 10 years then he can't possibly like you & adore you. Perhaps he likes & adores the person he knew when he was 19, but you're not that person any longer, are you?

bluechocolate
Originally posted by imsoconfused

not really .i have grown and im more mature than then.

Precisely. So how can he possibly know that he loves & adores you? He doesn't. He's talking about someone he knew a long time ago.

Regardless, what's the problem here? Go out with the guy & see what happens or

from allheart

If neither of you are available...just keep thinking it was a bit intriquing, but otherwise, forget it.