Whats it mean if a girl is not replying to your texts?

tomtheman1234

tomtheman1234

Whats it mean when you send a few texts to a girl and she only replys back once and she said when I last saw her last meet up on Sunday evening and I have not heard anything back about that.

She doesn't want to meet up on Sunday. Why not try calling her...? If she doesn't answer or call back, then move on.

• Author
tomtheman1234

Thats a shame I really liked her and she gave me her facebook address as well. Last time she text me she said she had a greeat time with me and thanked me for the pot plant I gave her and said was just so busy that she did not have time to text. Looks I like I will try and call her on Sunday and if I get no reply then just move on. Life is just not fair. Then again maybe I will get lucky and I might get thought to her but not looking good she did say this is all new to here.

Edited by tomtheman1234
Looks I like I will try and call her on Sunday ...

don't even bother, you'll just look like a bigger fool

• Author
tomtheman1234

Thanks for the advice. I know you are right but I own it to myself to try and call her on Sunday and then if now reply give up on her. Seems I am not the only one with this problem. This guy I work with has been going out with this girl for a bit but they were not really going out with each other he said that he text her on Wednesday and she text back on Monday. He was just lucky he got a text back. So I think one more try and thats it. My last girlfriend when she was not really my girlfriend made me wait over a week before she replyed to my text and then she became by girlfriend for a bit.

For me:

It means that I get too many junk texts and work too weird of hours to leave my cell phone where it actually makes noises for texts, but I know others have loud ringtones for them. (My phone also generally doesn't ring unless it's someone saved in my contact list -- avoids telemarketers waking me up that way).

So if I don't see your text until 3 AM, I'm going to do the polite thing and call you back at a reasonable hour, not text back right then... and I'm a busy person, so it might slip my mind.

If it were me you were trying to reach, a phone call would be the better route.