I never know when to take this girl seriously!

so we almost had a thing a few months back, but i was interested in other girls at the time and didnt show her very much interest, so i think she friend zoned me. i mean she calls me her bro sometimes, but then again, she frequently makes sexual remarks towards me... for instance, the other night we were playing beerpong together, and i missed a shot and tried to blame it on the fact that my fingers were sticky, and she replied "yeah, when they're inside me." i mean who says stuff like that to the're bro!? i feel like she flirts with me sometimes, but i just dont know when to take her seriously. and she knows it too, and jokes about it. what do i do in this situation? should i just try and flirt with her until something happens? whats the best way to turn this around and get me out of the friend zone? ive done it once before, but i had to pour out all my feelings that i had for my best friend and get shot down first. pretty much just a really crappy situation. thanks for any advice, id really appreciate it.