past 2 days of hell...

AlexisMacabre

AlexisMacabre

so, these past 2 days have been nothing but hell for me.

i've been emotionally and physically beat.

i will not go into any details but its been the worst 2 days ive ever experienced in my life, ive never been in this much agony because of a person, ive never felt this way even for the person i am grieving about right now before in out past separations....but im over this.

i will not let him bring me down anymore, i will not let him hurt me anymore, i will not think about him anymore, i will not cry for him anymore....i just will not have anything to do with him anymore!

im taking charge of myself and my feelings and im going to do this and im going to get through this!

im tired of being dragged.

this is the beginning of a new chapter in my life and i will enjoy it every single second!

• Author
AlexisMacabre

thank you guys so much, i am feeling very positive and very great today, i dont need a crappy person like him bringing me down, he was my best friend but oh well lol

Alexis, I read something yesterday that has helped me out A LOT. Today I feel great, I feel strong and confident and I know this journey its about me and my healing..maybe it will be helpful to you too. It's about closing chapters and accepting that what once was, will never be again.

http://iamsorceress.wordpress.com/2007/08/19/closing-cycles-by-paulo-coelho/

• Author
AlexisMacabre
Oops, sorry for double post...my internet farted :)

its ok lol and thank you i will check it out right away :]

he came over to drop some stuff off and i stayed in my room lol i feel so great today :] hopefully it continues!

Hi. I never been in so much agony because of one person either. You would not believe all the nonsense I had to put up with....it's unbelieveable what I have gone through. All the tears, the confusion, the lies, getting sick because of him, and more. He even told me that him making me sick and stompy on my heart was worth it because he found a better fit in this thing that he is dating. Take my advice and do something worthwhile with your time like volunteer. That's what I do. Also read some self-help books. These two things really, really are helping me. My ex is a worthless skank. I am sorry I ever met him.

• Author
AlexisMacabre
Hi. I never been in so much agony because of one person either. You would not believe all the nonsense I had to put up with....it's unbelieveable what I have gone through. All the tears, the confusion, the lies, getting sick because of him, and more. He even told me that him making me sick and stompy on my heart was worth it because he found a better fit in this thing that he is dating. Take my advice and do something worthwhile with your time like volunteer. That's what I do. Also read some self-help books. These two things really, really are helping me. My ex is a worthless skank. I am sorry I ever met him.

yeah, today was the first day i forgot all about him after telling myself it wasnt worth it, hes a totally changed person and hes prolly going to stay that way, i have no idea when he changed but it happened and i know there will never be anything i can do about it but forget him and move on, he was a good person until he changed.