Tara are you out there

Toby Jobst

my name is toby and a year from last august i went out with a girl named tara king.if you know her please tell her that every day i sit and wonder how i let the girl of my dreams slip through my fingers. i swear to God and every thing holy that with the exception of about two days i think about her every day.about her beautiful face her flawless body and her wonderful personality.if any one reading this knows her do me a favor and tell her that i love her with all my heart and im sorry. and to please call me, i think about our day at the movies all of my waking moments but most of all our song,"Two become one" every time it is played i cry thinking about how i managed to blow the greatest thing to ever happen to me.it like having the winning lotto ticket and losing it.i always have and always will love you, despite any crap chris patmore may have told you.Chris if your reading YOUR AN ASS HOLE! im sorry for any thing i may have done to hurt you but i wont you to know that ive never cared for another girl, and probably never will because of the sorrow i feel inside.so if your know her deliver this message for me and have her call me(6181771)tell her ill never forget that best summer of my life.

my name is toby and a year from last august i went out with a girl named tara king.if you know her please tell her that every day i sit and wonder how i let the girl of my dreams slip through my fingers. i swear to God and every thing holy that with the exception of about two days i think about her every day.about her beautiful face her flawless body and her wonderful personality.if any one reading this knows her do me a favor and tell her that i love her with all my heart and im sorry. and to please call me, i think about our day at the movies all of my waking moments but most of all our song,"Two become one" every time it is played i cry thinking about how i managed to blow the greatest thing to ever happen to me.it like having the winning lotto ticket and losing it.i always have and always will love you, despite any crap chris patmore may have told you.Chris if your reading YOUR AN ASS HOLE! im sorry for any thing i may have done to hurt you but i wont you to know that ive never cared for another girl, and probably never will because of the sorrow i feel inside.so if your know her deliver this message for me and have her call me(6181771)tell her ill never forget that best summer of my life.

Obsess much? If you want to get in touch with her so bad, why not pick up the phone and call her yourself rather than posting 40 messages on this board thinking that perhaps out of the thousands of people who visit here daily, she'll read yours and feel some sort of remorse. You're approaching this completely the wrong way. Turn off the modem and pick up the phone and call her. You failed to mention at all why the relationship ended so we can't offer you any further advice. It sounds like she's made a decision however to be with this Chris guy and call me irresponsible, but I'm pretty sure she's a person too and has her own free will. I'd also recommend not posting personal information on this board such as phone numbers and addresses. Anyone can read these messages.

Yours,

LoveAngel