very confused about a friend

Helpme2004
:eek: i have a friend that i met online ive been talking with for quite sometime and we`ve sent one another photos so we know what each other looks like and what not the prob is she bi and im straight and now shes telling me shes crushing on me and shes adores me,and that she can see herself falling big time for me.what does this all mean what should i do.i like her but ive never been with a woman.why would she say she adores me?
average guy

Well, not being a lesbian myself, I may be completely off track, but I would say it sounds like she wants more than just your friendship. Have you met in person? If so, is she all touchy-feely? Do you find yourself turned on by her? If so, there is nothing wrong with being bisexual. Otherwise, just explain to her that you are not interested sexually, but I don't think a fiendship would be possible after that (they always say a man and woman can't be friends once one is "snubbed" sexually).

Anyway, good luck :)

• Author
Helpme2004

NO I HAVENT MET HER YET TALKED ON THE PHONE THROUGH EMAILS BUT NOT IN PERSON YET SHES OUT OF THE COUNTRY MILITARY STUFF.

dudesomewhere

players come in all shapes and sizes...and sexes, lol. Doesn't seem like there's any respect from the other end...so ask yourself why it's a friendship if there isn't that element

• Author
Helpme2004

TRUE THERE ARE AALOT OF PLAYERS OUT THERE BUT SHE DIDNT SAY THSI AT FIRST AND ALL OF A SUDDEN NOW SHE TELLING ME IM CRUSHING ON YOU I ADORE YOU AND I CAN FALL BIG TIME FOR YOU I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU.

bluechocolate

If you're not sexually attracted to women then just tell her to back off with the lovey stuff because it is making you uncomfortable & it's gonig to ruin your friendship.

You should be wary of this type of person anyway. I don't see how someone can get so head-over-heels via the internet & the telephone, especially if the romantic interest is so one-sided. And you know some people look at this sort of thing as a conquest - maybe she just wants to see if she can get into a straight woman's pants (or panties !!) and maybe she's behaving like this with several people online.

• Author
Helpme2004

shes actually one of my exs g/fs so she knows about me from him i know some things about her but not alot i met her online and have never met in person yet.i dont believe what shes saying jsut seems odd someone telling someone else all that

bluechocolate

jsut seems odd someone telling someone else all that

Exactly. If your gut is telling you that this is odd then you should be wary with this girl.

dudesomewhere

players work in obvious ways...for one, no player is a good player if they are obvious. So she works to become your "friend." Plain and simple a friend never crosses a line if they are truely your friend. I'm a male and straight...to me it is utterly disrespectful if someone a homosexual male friend who knew I was straight trying to see if they could hook up with me.

people tend to push and prod to see where or how far they can get, it's up to you to determine if you are some toy or piece of meat to be pushed and prodded.

You know what they say about con men right? They first win your confidence...hence the con.

I wish there were a million of me to go around, then I could prove to people out there what a friend really is. If there are lines and boundaries, they should never be crossed.

But back to reality...what is it you are truly asking? Do you want to experiment? If not the answer is clear.

• Author
Helpme2004

i guess im curious no ive never been with a woman i have thought of it the past few yrs just out of curiosity.how can i be sure she not playing me is my question she i nthe military and very reluctent to reall ytell a whole lot about herself she did tell me last week she has been stalked by people online that she began to talk to so now she very cautious and paranoid.she knows about me from my ex so i figured its only fair i know about her

dudesomewhere

there's your real answer then...

at first I didn't really notice it...but after typing my last response I started wondering...what is being asked again? If you are straight and you know it, it's plain and clear. I've never thought about it and I never have to wonder if some guy reacts that way to me...everything is black and white.

besides your grey areas you have to deal with...the other factor is secrecy, avoidance and withholding information. If anyone does that with you it's never real, whatever their intention. To me it's impossible to fall for someone when I hold back from them (besides it being online). Isn't that odd? Place yourself in that situation and say "I can really fall for you, but I'm not going to really share anything with you."

• Author
Helpme2004

i asked her that she said she feels liek she knows me so well from the info she got from my ex she even got some personal info about me from him.she seems nice but.....im curious as to why she would say those things.i did however contact him and ask why would she say those things he replied shes a caring person she doesnt say those things unless its real.

confused&inneed

If your worried about her being faithful in words of her going off with other girls...

My sister is bi, and she is with a man know and she doesn't cheat on him, she says that when she finds someone that she likes she sticks with that person. She doesn't switch back and forth. And if i were you i know that thought would run through my mind.

If she is in the military away from home that could be hard. But over all it is all up to you....

Sorry i don't think i was much help

:bunny: