Broke NC....again. I feel like I'm going crazy Loveshack.

That_girl

I emailed him a few weeks ago, and he responded. We haven't spoken or had any contact at all in 6 months. I told him I didn't want him to respond to my message but he did anyway.

He apologized for cheating, for constantly making me feel inadequate and basically admitted to being at fault for a slot of things. He said he didn't blame me for ending it. Anyone that hears my story doesn't blame me for ending it, and it always made me feel better to hear it from others. But for some reason hearing it from him doesn't make me feel good at all.

I called him the other night because I was drunk and I've obviously been thinking about him more often than usual. He didn't answer but he texted me a few minutes later, said he was working and asked me if I wanted him to call me back. I said no in my response. Told him it was a mistake. He didn't respond back. I feel like a complete and utter fool. I do want to talk to him. I still love him, and no matter what I do, I just can't get him out of my mind. I feel like I'm going crazy Loveshack.

I know I can't be with him. He cheated and he was borderline abusive. I can't have a person like that in my life. I just don't understand why this is taking so ****ing long to get over. I've dated abusive guys for longer than I've dated him. I was in a relationship with a person I thought was going to be my husband someday for four years, and he dumped me. I got over THAT alot quicker than it's taking me to get over this current guy. I just want to see him like everyone else, as an as*hole. Maybe I just can't ever get over this. I'm not strong enough and it clearly hasnt been working.

AlexisMacabre
I emailed him a few weeks ago, and he responded. We haven't spoken or had any contact at all in 6 months. I told him I didn't want him to respond to my message but he did anyway.

He apologized for cheating, for constantly making me feel inadequate and basically admitted to being at fault for a slot of things. He said he didn't blame me for ending it. Anyone that hears my story doesn't blame me for ending it, and it always made me feel better to hear it from others. But for some reason hearing it from him doesn't make me feel good at all.

I called him the other night because I was drunk and I've obviously been thinking about him more often than usual. He didn't answer but he texted me a few minutes later, said he was working and asked me if I wanted him to call me back. I said no in my response. Told him it was a mistake. He didn't respond back. I feel like a complete and utter fool. I do want to talk to him. I still love him, and no matter what I do, I just can't get him out of my mind. I feel like I'm going crazy Loveshack.

I know I can't be with him. He cheated and he was borderline abusive. I can't have a person like that in my life. I just don't understand why this is taking so ****ing long to get over. I've dated abusive guys for longer than I've dated him. I was in a relationship with a person I thought was going to be my husband someday for four years, and he dumped me. I got over THAT alot quicker than it's taking me to get over this current guy. I just want to see him like everyone else, as an as*hole. Maybe I just can't ever get over this. I'm not strong enough and it clearly hasnt been working.

its ok, ive been going through this same thing, i just told my ex to delete my number from his phone and pretend like we never had anything because i cant take this heartache, i do regret saying it but at the same time i dont cause im sure it will help me heal faster, i have texted him after i told him that and he never responded so im pretty sure he doesnt really care for me anymore, im kinda glad he didnt respond cause it made me build up the strength to not think about him much even tho i still do but its not like i did before, i miss him and love him but i need to get past this.