Ex is love with someone else :(

BlindRage

I feel devastated. We talked over Skype and she knew it was as a final bye. She didn't seem bothered at all. Actually, she deleted me off of her list after she wen't "offline", I delete the 'pending request' and said I wished her the best and deleted Skype. Now I feel hurt again. I don't know why I talked to her and asked her to talk to me. I think it's because on my birthday a few days ago she e-mailed me to say happy birthday. Well I asked her over to my place and she said I should know she's in love with someone else. I don't know this is a rant post to let my feelings out at the moment. I just want to be happy and move on now that I have said my byes to her and she responded to all the messages with an, "alright, bye".

:sick:

Yup. Nothing left to say. Now to start picking up the pieces and pray(even though I'm not religious).

It's definite closure and be glad she's being open and honest with you and taking those steps to cut you out of her life. It can be so hard to delete an ex and so it's easier when the ex does it for us. I know right now that's not what you need to hear, but it will help the healing process.

Take comfort in the fact that you have closure. So many of us don't get that and cling on for ages, myself included, with our exs still popping up from time to time, torturing us and us letting them do it as we have hope they'll come back.

Feel low for a while and let your emotions out. This is the end of one chapter but the start of another. Stay strong and good luck.