not sure why this is happening now?

messymichelle

messymichelle

the jist of the story is we were together for ten years we r broke up 7 months. we have kids together.

i kicked him out cause he was cheating on me .he is still with the girl( she was cheatin on her bf of 5 years) she has a child and he moved in with her 2 weeks after both relationships ended,

we had lc for bout 4 months, then he stopped seeing the kids and sends a text every 2 weeks or so to see how they r

anyway i guess i was abit numb to it all because its the second time hes cheated and he has already cheated on his gf, but im soo angry for the way he is treating his own kids

he takes her kid shoppin and to the park, buys her clothes and toys and hasnt paid one cent in maintain for his own

its like he has forgotten all bout them. he is going to jail shortly for a couple of years and wont see his kids,

im just so angry over this, it is only a few weeks til xmas and he hasnt bother to make any kind of arrangement for toys and visits, but i no that he bought his gf kid a bike. he hasnt make any contact in 3 weeks and niether have i,

anybody got any advice on wat i should do now?