Ex text hi, driving me crazy.

Johnboys82

Hi all, new to this so bear with me.

My ex broke up with me a year ago after 6 years. tried blackmail me for the engagement rings. it was all her sisters doings and her family. out of the blue i got a text hi. she is playing games i wrote back who is this and got no reply. she abandoned me and left me penniless in an apartment i got for her. they spread lies about me and i find out she was on drugs behind my back flirting with old guys behind my back. i really want to kill her and am capable of doing it! HELP!

Hi all, new to this so bear with me.

My ex broke up with me a year ago after 6 years. tried blackmail me for the engagement rings. it was all her sisters doings and her family. out of the blue i got a text hi. she is playing games i wrote back who is this and got no reply. she abandoned me and left me penniless in an apartment i got for her. they spread lies about me and i find out she was on drugs behind my back flirting with old guys behind my back. i really want to kill her and am capable of doing it! HELP!

Why did you write back and ask if it was her? Ignore. Move on. Stay away from sharp objects. It's been a year. Don't derail yourself. She's not driving you crazy, you are by letting yourself engage in her manipulation. Delete her number and text message.

• Author
Why did you write back and ask if it was her? Ignore. Move on. Stay away from sharp objects. It's been a year. Don't derail yourself. She's not driving you crazy, you are by letting yourself engage in her manipulation. Delete her number and text message.
i had deleted her number that is why i asked but then it dawned on me. i changed my number but what is next?

Do you know for a fact it's her? Wouldn't be the first time somebody received a random text from a stranger. And if it was her, maybe she didn't mean to text you in the first place. In any case, it's just the word hi. Maybe she needs an ego boost, maybe she's sorry for all the crap she put you through. It honestly doesn't matter anyways. What's next is what you've already been doing, getting on with your life and ignoring her. And for your own sake, dont do anything stupid. Eventually the feeling will pass and you'll realize how foolish it was to even entertain the idea.

i had deleted her number that is why i asked but then it dawned on me. i changed my number but what is next?

What's next? Ignore and move on.

Hey. I used to be in your spot. My girlfriend left me for another man and I was alone and depressed. One day I was browsing the web and I found this site- http://tips2getyourexback.blogspot.com/.

Thanks to the free tips that site provided me and my girl are back together and happier than ever. They also have a really cool free newsletter that was great! Hey, it worked for me, maybe it can work for you too. Good luck :)

• Author
Do you know for a fact it's her? Wouldn't be the first time somebody received a random text from a stranger. And if it was her, maybe she didn't mean to text you in the first place. In any case, it's just the word hi. Maybe she needs an ego boost, maybe she's sorry for all the crap she put you through. It honestly doesn't matter anyways. What's next is what you've already been doing, getting on with your life and ignoring her. And for your own sake, dont do anything stupid. Eventually the feeling will pass and you'll realize how foolish it was to even entertain the idea.
she is an evil connivin bitch who is always up2 somethin with her sister to piss me off dats how i know it was her. plus i declined a party in her home town and her friends seen a pic of me wit 3 women on facebook on his page i think. i think they were trying to lure me there for a beatin r somethin r to laugh at me. they do d same stuff wit all fellas i learned my lesson and dont wanna b near d drugged up looser skanks. thanks for the link tho its gone way too far for even speakin again!

The link is a spammer trying to advertise a site. But anyways, I know how frustrating it can be when dealing with such immature people. Whether it's a legitimate trap or not, at least you'll admit that it's petty bullsh*t either way. You've identified it, now just avoid it. Let them sink their fangs into somebody else and you can walk out of this unscathed. Deny them the satisfaction of getting a response from you. Trust me, nothing eats them up more than when somebody won't take their bait. Live your life and do things that make you happy, they hate that, too. You know you're better off now, and that's the important part. Embrace the truth and don't let other people dictate your life and jeopardize your future and your happiness.

Some people like to start some BS just to get a reaction out of others. Her randomly texting you did exactly that. Maybe she knew how you would react and you fell into her trap. Its ok, we all make mistakes but violence is not the answer. If you want to feel like your on top, if you want to flip the script...dont respond to her. Demonstrate that her ceiling is your floor. Be above the influence!

• Author
Some people like to start some BS just to get a reaction out of others. Her randomly texting you did exactly that. Maybe she knew how you would react and you fell into her trap. Its ok, we all make mistakes but violence is not the answer. If you want to feel like your on top, if you want to flip the script...dont respond to her. Demonstrate that her ceiling is your floor. Be above the influence!
Thanks i know your right, i am a bit of a hot head but d situation deserves it. i have met many girls since but the exs sister has contacted them and threatened them and stuff to stay away. plus they are following me round the country and into my old haunts to start trouble asking aquaintances where i drink and stuff. it all gets in2 my head. i have cut them out of my life completely and now changed my number. i just dont know what they will try next!