Just hate my life right now ughh

sunflower11

Ok so I am on day 3 of NC...I posted a thread this weekend saying how hard it was for me to stop contacting my ex cause its like an addiction I have to fight everyday. I am trying to seek comfort and love in the wrong places...but I have made it to day 3 fighting the urge EVERYDAY.

One of my best friends just got offered a really good job in NYC..where my ex lives..where I've always wanted to be so I was closer to him(the distance put a strain in our relationship and pretty much he said seeing m 4 times a year was not enough and what guy would want to be away from his girlfriend?)....and I couldn't find a job in the US so I had to move back to my country in Mexico and it just sucks. I am happy for her, I know she has worked hard for it, got an internship right out of college and now a full time job in the city. And here I am home, broken hearted, jobless...and I just hate my life.

I feel sooo tempted to call him because...I guess its what I always did..just talk to him whenever I felt bad about my job/visa situation and he would be comforting..but I know he won't answer the phone cause he doesnt want to talk to me and I feel so ****ty...:(

Everything is going wrong..this is NOT how I thought my life after college would be like...