Collection of a few thoughts without answers

Dblock10

I still feel like a mad person for even posting here about my ex even though it's most probably useless. But anyway I wanted to ask what do you do if you feel like you want to contact your ex when you miss them or something simple reminds you of that person?

Also I feel like because my relationship ended on good terms it's harder to try and understand fully why things are the way they are now. It almost makes me feel like I did something wrong and that's when self blame comes into play and that can be equally as damaging as hurting from the transition of trying to comprehend that I lost an amazing person.

Either way it's just strange how it feels like we were never together and it ended far to soon due to the situation and circumstances that occurred

AlexisMacabre

well, in my case im never gunna be able to just up and forget my ex seeing as he is the father of my son and we are married but i can go with no contact since he just contacts his mom to let me know when he wants to see our son, but when i do contact him, i get kinda upset and i miss him a lot, he was my best friend, idk how you can just not talk to your bestfriend or even miss them, time will heal my wounds im sure and the same for everyone else.