Re: short people

Paulie

Yeah...Basically what you're talking about here is two entirely different issues. Then thing about his height, either it bothers you, or it doesn't. That's something that you claim to have gotten over, so why do you bring it up? Does it actually bother you to some degree, and you're finally venting this frustration?

As far as the other issue goes, Do you talk to him about his temper? Is he physically abusive? Some degree of a temper might be tolerable, everybody has bad moments...but this is something you have to decide...if this is something you want to tolerate.

If he's physically abusive, or his temper is WAY out of line, and he's not communicative to you... then there may indeed be a problem. Give us examples, or more info.

Paulie

I assure you that his height (or lack of it) has nothing to do with his temper. But obviously it is bothing "you"- to the point that you titled your post "short people."

Do you tease him about his height? Does it bother you so much that you have to make digs at him to make yourself feel better? The issue is bound to have come up between you- and if it did- he has a right be mad. Its pretty shallow to be upset about something he has no control over. You have been with him for a year? How many other things about him get under your skin- besides the temper- which -instead of being a symptom of something -seems to be the "result" of something.

What are you not telling us- there has to be more to this than "he's short and has a temper"

Jenna

maybe the two tie in somehow, his height and his temper,i don't know. he has never been abusive tho,but he is happy one minute and all is fine then just like that he is a total jerk! this is several times a day, and i can't seem to make any connection to anything when he gets this way, he is just like chronically irritable.

how do you deal with someone like that? sometimes i want to leave him cause of it, other times, i can't think of leaving him cause it would hurt so much and i'd miss him so much, ya know? i'm just really confused, cause i love him so much when he is normal, but when he changes, i hate him. is that enough info?

i have never ever ever said a word about his height, he is very confident about himself, and it has never bothered him. i have asked him tho, if the height things bothers him and he says, no why should it? i think i was posting more about his temper then his height. i guess i was wondering how others felt about being with someone taller or shorter. thanx............

I assure you that his height (or lack of it) has nothing to do with his temper. But obviously it is bothing "you"- to the point that you titled your post "short people."

Do you tease him about his height? Does it bother you so much that you have to make digs at him to make yourself feel better? The issue is bound to have come up between you- and if it did- he has a right be mad. Its pretty shallow to be upset about something he has no control over. You have been with him for a year? How many other things about him get under your skin- besides the temper- which -instead of being a symptom of something -seems to be the "result" of something. What are you not telling us- there has to be more to this than "he's short and has a temper" Jenna

okay- if you are asking us what we think about his temper- you are going to have to give us some more details. What is your relationship like? What seems to set him off? How do you handle it when he does get upset? Give us some insight into this guy and you- and your life together. Then we advise you from a better perspective. Jenna

i have never ever ever said a word about his height, he is very confident about himself, and it has never bothered him. i have asked him tho, if the height things bothers him and he says, no why should it? i think i was posting more about his temper then his height. i guess i was wondering how others felt about being with someone taller or shorter. thanx............