Finally deleted ex...

Rorschach64

Lately been having dreams about my ex and thinking about her again non stop after 5.5 months of NC. I see her all the time on Yahoo IM using my laptop, which she isn't going to return, up to this day.

I don't know why I never deleted her off of there, maybe hope that she will contact me, but today I decided to delete her off my contacts list. I think I needed to do it because I am so sick and tired of thinking of her plus maybe having her on my list gave her that lingering power.

I feel nervous, a bit of an adreline rush, and displaced mentally by this act...Hopefully this was the right thing to do in the end.

It was the right thing to do. I promise, not having that constant reminder right in your phase every day will help a lot. I can't believe she won't return your laptop. Makes you wonder, why would you want to be with someone who would do something like that?

• Author

Yeah you are right it did phase me in little ways that would deter my healing...I guess I was still holding on in the littlest of ways despite the long silence.

She said she was going to return it but it has been almost 6 months now and nothing so I have just accepted she won't.

You're right on that...there is so many things that are bad with this girl that there is no reason why to even want to be with her and I try to tell myself that every day.

Hopefully this last block will finalize the healing.