day that he loves me too,but he has this girlie

friend,not only is she the bigest bitch in the

world she is the only thing holding me back from

My guy,ANyways what i'm getting at is the he is

always telling me how much he wants to

break up with her and be with me,but he is a little

bit of a chichen,so I was wondering if it would

be awful of me to slightly interfere?????In the end

I think everyone would be happier,what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, time for me to step up to bat =) and try to help.

I've found that getting involved with other people's relationships is typically NOT a good idea, even when it would be better for all concerned.

Give it some more time, and then step back and look at the situation. Tell him to break it off amicably so that she might still be his friend. If you DO talk to her, I suggest NOT telling her about you and your dream boy =

Hope it helps!

Todd

Ok,Ok this is the deal........

I have a guy friend,that i'm absolutly in love with

*sigh*

He i wonderful in every way and he tells me everyday that he loves me too,but he has this girlie friend,not only is she the bigest bitch in the world she is the only thing holding me back from My guy,ANyways what i'm getting at is the he is always telling me how much he wants to break up with her and be with me,but he is a little bit of a chichen,so I was wondering if it would be awful of me to slightly interfere?????In the end I think everyone would be happier,what do you think?

• 3 weeks later...

Yasmin,

I agree with Todd in that you should not interfere with their relationship (and my appologies for the delay in responding to this message, but I've been away). While he might tell you that he loves you, he has made the decision to remain in a relationship with this other girl. He's not being forced into anything, and by thinking that you're only doing yourself a disservice. If he seriously wants to break it off with her, then that's something that he needs to do himself. It's his life, not yours. You can, however, be supportive of him and his wishes. If he's afraid of ending it with his current girlfriend then be supportive of him and encourage him to do what he feels is right for him, not you. By doing that you'll be a greater friend to him. Relationships come and go throughout life, but the bond of a true friendship, essential to any successful loving relationship, will last for a lifetime. Best wishes!

Yours,

LoveAngel

Well, time for me to step up to bat =) and try to help.

I've found that getting involved with other people's relationships is typically NOT a good idea, even when it would be better for all concerned.

Give it some more time, and then step back and look at the situation. Tell him to break it off amicably so that she might still be his friend. If you DO talk to her, I suggest NOT telling her about you and your dream boy =

Hope it helps!

Todd