What would you think of your ex if she had her father contact you?

YouNeverKnow86

YouNeverKnow86

What would you think of your ex if she had her father contact you to tell you to move on and leave her alone? This is after you were the dumpee, you did nothing wrong (just tried to stay in low contact/get closure and your ex went cold/distant on you....basically ignoring you).

Assuming that you did nothing that borders on harassment, I think that is about as low as you can go. When you think about it, a boyfriend or ex-boyfriend has to respect the girl's daddy. It shows you that she can't handle her own ****.

In high school, I had a girlfriend who dumped me after we had purchased front row Aerosmith concert tickets. Her dad called me up to get her money back. Even though it's years later, I respect her less for having her dad do that.

• Author
YouNeverKnow86
Assuming that you did nothing that borders on harassment, I think that is about as low as you can go. When you think about it, a boyfriend or ex-boyfriend has to respect the girl's daddy. It shows you that she can't handle her own ****.

In high school, I had a girlfriend who dumped me after we had purchased front row Aerosmith concert tickets. Her dad called me up to get her money back. Even though it's years later, I respect her less for having her dad do that.

Yeah not harassment at all but I did try to communicate with her after she told me not to anymore. This was over 2 months ago but it still lingers in my mind. I guess her just ignoring me really hurt and then I found out she has lied to me about a few things so I confronted her about that through texts.....All she needed to honestly do is pick up the phone and talk it out like a normal human and that would have been it. A 22 year old girl having her father text me really made me realize how emotionally immature she really is (this was why she broke up with me over the phone and couldn't meet up with me one last time for closure). It's sad because her parents loved me ha ha but what is funny is that I actually ran into her mother a week later after he father texted me and she was very nice to me and we talked for 5 minutes........So obviously the parents have no issues with me.