Something to brighten up your day..

sunflower11

Hi all, I am a big fan of quotes and sayings because sometimes they are SPOT ON and I read one and it helps me stay firm with my decision to go NC or to accept its over, or simply makes my day a little happier so I thought I would start a thread (not sure if this has been done before?) where people can share some quotes.

I was talking to one of my best friends today and she told me this, which made a lot of sense and made me feel a bit better :)

"God doesn't make mistakes. So if he took someone out of your life they're not supposed to be there"

and

"When people walk away from you...Let them go...Your destiny never lies with anyone who leaves you. It doesn't mean that they're bad people, it just means that their part in your story is over."

One of my friends just said some very similar to both quotes..

But my rebuttal was , does that mean that I was put in his life for one purpose, and now he ended it because his life has changed.

I feel like if I affected that change, then I should be a part of that change.

I'm just hoping and praying my ex is placed back into my life. No cliche quotes. I just want him back

@sunflower11 it was your destiny to bring this quote into my life =))) Sorry you got hurt. Joking =) I got hurt too.

I really wish this all is true and interconnected, so I can have a happy finale... or at end someone could praise and remember me for theirs happy finale.

• Author
@sunflower11 it was your destiny to bring this quote into my life =))) Sorry you got hurt. Joking =) I got hurt too.

I really wish this all is true and interconnected, so I can have a happy finale... or at end someone could praise and remember me for theirs happy finale.

Rememeber what Steve Jobs said? :)

Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.