Feel like breaking NC

Sugarkane

Saying that I met someone that Doesn't: -Dump people by text and then call them nutjobs. - insult me in public to feel Like a man. - doesn't use alcohol as an excuse to treat me like ****. - doesn't have a massive chip on his shoulder abd think he's better than everyone else. - a sociopath who had no empathy for anyone. - can actually date someone longer than 6 months and doesn't. give up

Sugarkane, I'm not sure what you want people to say. Do you want us to encourage you to break NC simply so that you can spit out words of pent-up revenge on an ex who is most likely not really thinking of what he did to you? Sometimes it's better to just keep certain things to yourself and stay strong, no matter how badly you want to speak out -- because sometimes the act of speaking out does nothing but hurt yourself in the end. If a person doesn't want to face something, (unfortunately) you can't make them. They have to come to that conclusion of what kind of person they are on their own.

Otherwise, you'll just keep carrying this big weight on your shoulders that won't lift until you decide to focus on yourself and not what other people have done to you, Sugar. What they did is not always a reflection of you; it doesn't mean you're worth less, and it doesn't have to mean that unless you want it to.