Oh what a roller coaster ride this is

perfectlyflawed459

perfectlyflawed459

Bleh I knew I was in for one of these kind of days sooner or later. It has been a few weeks and I guess life decided that I am due for a downer day. Man I was having a great day too, aced my English paper and Chemistry test and it is Thanksgiving tomorrow! Then when I got home, BAM! Here I am missing him...I always read about people having a low point around the two month NC point, so I guess that is where I am at. Man, I just want to see him and hug him. I miss him so much, I know that hasn't changed since I decided to drop him out of my life. I wonder how he is doing and if he has wondered the same for me, or if he is too happy with his life to even give a second thought about me. I mean he did try to reach out to me twice, but I ignored him...Sometimes I wonder if I was a little too harsh by ignoring him, I mean he did ditch that other girl just to try and approach me. That has to count for something. He even told my mom something was missing in his life too...Blahh here I go reading too much into it. I was doing so well! I guess it doesn't help that December 3rd marks a year since we split up and that his birthday is on December 17. It will be okay though, I know I have been getting stronger from all this and have noticed major improvement in myself.

Anyways, sorry for the pointless rambling. It helped to get all this off my chest because I have had a great streak in not bringing him up to the people I know and I would like to keep that up