Have a sort-of-girlfriend now but started talking to a new girl

BlindRage

And this new girl is in a relationship also. But looking to get out and I am HIGHLY interested in her. :eek: What do I do in this position? Should I go with this new girl and maybe she'll want to be with me. Or at least... get sexually involve with me. I have a great girlfriend but I'm not "In love" and with this new girl I feel more attraction towards.

You're not going to like what I say, I did notice that long ago that you'd spoken to your ex online, and it had really upset you.

I don't know the ins and outs of your healing, but that is one thing that suggests to me that you're not healed enough to be ready to date.

Also: someone that is "looking to get out of a relationship" isn't a good choice. If they were truly free, they'd be out of the relationship. You want someone who has dealt with their stuff from their last relationship. Someone who has moved on fully, dealt with the stuff.

someone that is "looking to get out of a relationship" isn't a good choice. If they were truly free, they'd be out of the relationship. You want someone who has dealt with their stuff from their last relationship. Someone who has moved on fully, dealt with the stuff.

I think it's pretty clear that the OP isn't in relationship mode and is head on in SINGLE mode. Lol, there isn't anything wrong with it, just don't get your hopes up for a relationship, buddy.

• Author

So the new girl (not my "girlfriend") the other one... dropped-off the planet. She isn't texting me or calling me. I texted her and she still hasn't gotten back.

What I learned is that the posters that told me I'm single minded are right. I'm not ready for a relationship. I just want to go with women right now and have fun. I don't feel that I want to be tided down. I mean with this new girl I wouldn't mind it but she apparently lost interest.

• Author

New girl update:

We hung out last night and I leaned in for a kiss and she said she won't kiss me because she is still in a relationship. She wants to hang out again today though. I told her yea that I'll go with her, but... just what am I doing? Is she friend-zoning me? I told her when she rejected my kiss that it won't work out between us because she's in a relationship and still in love with her boyfriend. She got noticeably upset and said that I can drop her off anywhere and she'll ask someone to pick her up. Well we crossed that gap and just cuddled for the rest of the night until she had to go.

Mix signals and I really like her a lot.

Edited by BlindRage
New girl update:

We hung out last night and I leaned in for a kiss and she said she won't kiss me because she is still in a relationship. She wants to hang out again today though. I told her yea that I'll go with her, but... just what am I doing? Is she friend-zoning me? I told her when she rejected my kiss that it won't work out between us because she's in a relationship and still in love with her boyfriend. She got noticeably upset and said that I can drop her off anywhere and she'll ask someone to pick her up. Well we crossed that gap and just cuddled for the rest of the night until she had to go.

She did those things with you while still in a relationship? Do you want a relationship with her? Cause If she's doing that to some other dude chances are she won't have a problem doing the same to you if the chance arises.

New girl update:

Ha... my ex girlfriend did this to me. She wanted to have her cake and eat it too. You are the other guy, dude. Sorry to say that. The problem with being the "other guy" is that she will drop you like a hot potato and it will hurt. It'll be like a smack in the face, like a pile of rocks being dropped on your lap, and a twist on the wrist. You'll get over it when this happens, eventually. You won't know this or realize it until it happens to you though.

But if you are really willing to listen to us and wanna do whats right for you, you will stop talking to this girl. You will meet a girl who will treat you right and will be available physically and emotionally. It AINT this girl though. Walk away and give your girlfriend a chance.

• Author
Ha... my ex girlfriend did this to me. She wanted to have her cake and eat it too. You are the other guy, dude. Sorry to say that. The problem with being the "other guy" is that she will drop you like a hot potato and it will hurt. It'll be like a smack in the face, like a pile of rocks being dropped on your lap, and a twist on the wrist. You'll get over it when this happens, eventually. You won't know this or realize it until it happens to you though.

But if you are really willing to listen to us and wanna do whats right for you, you will stop talking to this girl. You will meet a girl who will treat you right and will be available physically and emotionally. It AINT this girl though. Walk away and give your girlfriend a chance.

You are right neghitzbrah.

What happened tonight is that we hung out (the new girl and I). So I attempted to kiss her and again she would be reluctant towards my advances. So I just gave up and treated her like a friend after. She picked up on this and then she was the one trying to kiss me. I'm not up for games anymore. I'm too tired of it all.

• Author

Things that are happening: Not talking to the new girl anymore (and she isn't talking to me either) and going to break-up with the girl I'm seeing now.

Edited by BlindRage