Slowly getting that Pisces back!

ThisMan

It's been almost 30 days since my pisces and I had a big fight.,, he ask that I never call, text etc... of course I've heard these words from him before after a big fight. But hey, I'm a scorpio, We don't listen to nonsense...So for 17 days I didn't contact him.. gave him the space Pisces needs. however, doing this time He text to wish me "happy birthday". Anywho, but after 17 days of No contact this Scorpio lady couldn't take it, so I text. No reply. actually it was one of those that didn't need a reply.... However, day 20 I was brave enough to call to my surprise, he answered! wasn't much said... I told him I wasn't expecting him to answered, he then said he was on another line..."Okay" so a day or to which is now "Thanksgiving" I text to wish him a "Happy Thanksgiving" HE REPLIED BACK! so, that's where we at for now... Will allow more time to pass before I attempt any more. But he's coming around thank goodness, Because I have missed him terrible... And it seems he misses me too. just a little more chipping away and we'll be back to normal. ;)

YouNeverKnow86

My Pisces ex gf said the same things to me (no contact blah blah)......We have been in no contact for over a month now. Do you think she will come around?