road to healing

great advice thanks for posting :) Made me feel a lot better and really put some things in perspective :) these are obstacles that will help us find our way to something so much better later on in life. These are short life lessons that makes us stronger.

Absolutely hilariously funny as well as educational.

Makes me think I am not putting up with any s**t in future relationships too.

We will all experts in relatationships and life by the time we have taken all advise on LS.

:)

• Author

Feeling good but ..screwed up with the ex last night...it's much easier for no contact when you don't have to work with the person.

Poor you.

I can understand it must be hard, especially if anger creeps in on your behalf. Or even thinking you can be adult and talk to them and they talk to you like shyte even though you haven't said anything wrong. (Eggshells!!)

Is there any way you can find new job?

I know you prbably think why should you but life is too short.

I liked the part about..theres people who you are only supposed to be with for a season. I always think of my partners as long term-marriage type of people and when things end I have the hardest time just letting go and just being ok with the experience..

I had to edit cause I watched the second video and it made me smile :) thank you twinkles! I have bookmarked these to watch them when I am feeling down...

Edited by sunflower11
  • Author

Not to worry Lolita..i don't want to post everything that happened but boy did things play out well.

An old close friend came by the job and was literally standing 6 inches from my face talking with me as the ex was watching (didn't notice right away)then the old friend gave me a kiss actually two ooh the arrows were shooting out of the ex's eyes.

The ex didn't know we were just really close friends so I can imagine what was going through the ex's mind. I didn't feel the need to explain anything.

It just felt nice to get some much needed validation from another man.

My mistake was calling the ex when I got home let a message asking if we could talk...he didn't call back.

Regardless, I have to admit that it was nice to see him jealous.

I would do that a lot. Get on top of situ, then contact him and then get knocked back. Don't get tempted again. I learnt hard way.

"If somebody want to walk out of your life.. Let Them Go."

God I can not wait for my heart to understand and agree with that. Thank you for the links, I'll be playing them every day.

Good for you Twinkles.

When you turn your brain to being positive and thinking outside the box you will feel happy.

Wallowing in sorrow will keep you unhappy.

I have experience of this.

Try looking at the positive threads instead of the negative ones just for one day and see how you feel.

Get out there and enjoy life :)

• 2 weeks later...