What's a soulmate?

Christie

How would you describe a soulmate?

Is it somebody who you just like? Or is there a certain "feel" that you would get?

I've been with couple of men and I really don't know whether either one of them were my soulmate. Can anybody who's been there describe how you feel with a "soulmate"?

A soulmate is hard to describe, it is just a person who you know you will meet, and when you meet every love before will not compare and you will know this is the person you were meant to be with.

How would you describe a soulmate?

Is it somebody who you just like? Or is there a certain "feel" that you would get? I've been with couple of men and I really don't know whether either one of them were my soulmate. Can anybody who's been there describe how you feel with a "soulmate"?

If you do not know what a soulmate is than you have not met yours yet. A soulmate is someone who you know is the one for you. Someone who is better than your dreams. Someone who you feel from your heart down to your belly every time that you are with this person.

a soulmate is the one whom you love with your heart mind body and soul.

Soulmate is the person whom you love without asking.

If you do not know what a soulmate is than you have not met yours yet. A soulmate is someone who you know is the one for you. Someone who is better than your dreams. Someone who you feel from your heart down to your belly every time that you are with this person.

a soulmate is someone who completes you the other half of you life. it is a person that fullfills all the subliminal desires that you seek to be fullfilled by a partner whether it is mental or sexual. you will know that you have met you soulmate when being in love becomes everything that you imagined it would be.

A soulmate is hard to describe, it is just a person who you know you will meet, and when you meet every love before will not compare and you will know this is the person you were meant to be with.
someone who is not going to judge you on

what you have done in the passed. someone

who has the strenght to tell you that you need help and will support you through the pain. someone who will not help you prepare your self for your own journey towards your own healing process. someone who is patient, giving, and someone who will make time when your in distress or just there because. this I feel is a soul mate...the work is missed used..a solemate isn't an over night thing. solemates are our grandparents..an example is, one dies the other shortly follows due to loneliness. Thanks Bob